Reviews: derrickmoloney1911

Singgahsana Lodge

Kuching, Malaysia

Excellent hostel in the heart of Kuching. It's best to take a taxi from the airport @ RM26. The hostel also offers several day-tours to places in and around Kuching. They can also help you organize bike or scooter hire. Breakfast includes cereal, bread/jam & great coffee! Will definitely stay again when I go back to Kuching.

Now I know Georgians are renowned for their hospitality but Dr. Tatiana, the owner, is such a wonder host. Even though my time was short I wished I could have stayed more than one night. The hostel is in a large apartment on the upper floors of a house on a street a mere stone's throw from the downtown (liberty square area). All the guests were very friendly and sociable and there's a lovely roof terrace upstairs with good views of Tbilisi. I have no hesitation in recommending this hostel.

D'Vine Hostel

Batumi, Georgia

Nice place to stay in Batumi. well managed, friendly owners with plenty of helpful tips and advice. Good place to meet other travelers. Highly recommended!!

Good vibe. Helpful staff. Easy to follow directions and only a short seven-minute walk from liberty square. 10 out of 10 for why not?

Envoy Hostel

Yerevan, Armenia

In the 30+ countries I have traveled in, Envoy ranks among one of the most professionally run hostels I have encountered! They also offer tours around Yerevan and all around Armenia and recently opened another hostel in Tbilisi which offers tours around Georgia. Arpine, the manager in Envoy Yerevan, is a true professional and all her staff are on hand to answer questions round the clock! merci!

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Great location & easy to find using the directions provided! Very helpful staff. Very large hostel - 6 floors I think. Great place to meet other backpackers.

Hotel Brixen Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Very helpful hostess! Good location & great food!

Beach Hotel Pte. Ltd.

Singapore, Singapore

Not a bad hotel. close to MRT and plenty of restaurants in the area

Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel

Very close to Bayswater underground & good area. Staff very helpful. Only problem was that showers ran out of hot water.