Reviews: carol_shinoda

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

Pariwana is very charming and well located. The only thing I did not like was that they charged a different value from what Hostelworld had indicated me to pay. Although the difference is very small (2 dollars) I didn't think it was fair (they blamed "the system"). They also charge you for the towel (20 soles or 8 dollars)... you cannot rent it, only buy it.

• 23rd Mar 2013

People are very nice and they always have some activity at night. It's location is very central in Miraflores. The bathrooms are nice, clean and has a toilet inside the shower's cabine. They have huge lockers where you can also leave your cell phone charging safetly (there is a plug inside). It's a very good value for money. However, it's not as charming as Pariwana in Cusco...

• 19th Mar 2013

Porto Wine Hostel

Porto, Portugal

It is a very charming place with a very helpful staff. They have a nice room with free internet, TV, sofas... and you can order porto wine there. They have many places to reccomend you, so you don't have to worry if you are not aware of everything Porto has to offer you. We stayed at a 4 bed room and even our parents stayed there in a private room. The rooms are confortable and they offer a heater in the cold nights. The hostel has a great location and is very safe. We reccomend Wine Hostel!

• 2nd Jan 2011

My sister and I stayed at Mr Happy's Liman Hotel and it was really nice. It is more a hotel than a hostel. The room is very spacious and confortable. The staff is great! They even went along with us to a restaurant in the Christmas night for us to have a good dinner. They are really helpful and kind. We loved staying there and strongly reccomend it!

• 24th Dec 2010

Guven Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

My sister and I stayed at G├╝ven Cave during the winter time and it was great! The staff is very very nice (Mustafa and Diham are always there to help us in whatever you need), the location is really nice and the room was very clean, warm and with hot water. We stayed at an Arch Room. We strongly reccomend it because it has an excelent cost-benefit relation and they help you in whatever you need (book a turkish bath or Dervish ceremoy, baloon flight...). We would definetivey stay there again.

• 21st Dec 2010