Hostel Mora Mendoza

Mendoza, Argentina

Hostel was basic. While it advertises A/C, there was 1 room without A/C and we were stuck with it (unbearable in the summer heat). Make sure you specify a room with A/C! Staff is friendly, full of information and made it easy to figure out our activities.

Many thanks for your comments. We do not understand your expression "basic". Our hostel provides a lot of services and activities and has a livng room with a TV, a fully equiped kitchen, wifi and computers with internet. The rooms without A/C has fans.

Fox Glacier Inn

Fox Glacier, New Zealand

Hostel is average and dorm-like. You get what you pay for. We were very disappointed with the kitchen staff-they were exceptional rude. It really put a damper on the experience. I wouldn't stay there again - there are other/better hostels in town.

Bumbles Backpackers Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

Hostel is average-nothing special. Staff is friendly. It's a few blocks from downtown and we found a better hostel (closer to town) when we came back to visit.

Dublin International (YHA)

Dublin, Ireland

Hostel staff was extremely helpful. Rooms were average but clean. Location is a 10-15 minute walk from Temple Bar. I would probably book something closer to Temple Bar next time.

Old Town - Ivona Room

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Ivona was very kind. The room was clean and had a very good rate. Location was inside the city walls (which was awesome) but at the top of 148 stairs. Despite the hike, I would stay there again.

Buzz Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Hostel was very clean but rooms were small. Free internet which was awesome, and the staff was very nice. Hostel was a 10-15 minute walk from the city centre which was farther than we anticipated. I would probably spend a little more to stay closer next time. Buzz is a very nice place for a very good rate.