Reviews: coertbotha8573

Grape Garden House

Seoul, South Korea

This hostel offers just the basics.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Globetrotter

Lovely hostel !!! Very cheap and helpful. I am a globe trotter and love to travel. So, I will stay in this lovely hostel again. Staff are very nice, although not good in English. The driver (Christian) is a STAR and fluent in many languages. I recommend this lovely hostel 100%.

• 22nd Aug 2013

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Lovely hostel !! Lovely ladies at front desk, especially rhe ladies from New Zealand and Finland). The musical evenings in the lobby, were GREAT. Rio is very expensive, so this hostel is a must. Thanks ladies, see you again next year !!!

• 13th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you like our staff and the musical evenings. See you! Best regards, CabanaCopa staff

Albany Discovery Inn

Albany, Australia

I travel a lot. But what a lovely motel!! And a lovely family running it!! Very cheap and it feels so much like home!! I enjoyed every minute there and will for sure go back again!! Thank you Pat and John!!

• 10th Sep 2012

Wander Inn Backpackers

Bunbury, Australia

Very ordinary. Just a place to sleep over.

• 9th Sep 2012
  • Globetrotter

Excellent situation. Staff very helpful. The free beer & pizza nights and the breakfasts are GREAT. My private room had no chairs & nobody could help me with one. THREE DAYS in Hawaii (Oahu main island) are just enough. You get bored after 3 days. The other islands are remote and only bush. Rent a vehicle, it is the best and cheapest way to see the whole Oahu island on your own in 3 days. NO FERRIES exist at all, to take you or your vehicle to the other islands, which is very unfair.

• 24th Jul 2012

HI - Washington DC Hostel

Washington DC, USA

I really enjoyed my stay there. Will be back again next year. GREAT VALUE for little money. Excellent breakfast. Rooms and dormitories are very spacious. Staff extremely friendly and helpful.

• 28th Jun 2012
  • Globetrotter

Thanks for the excellent rating! I'm happy that you found our staff friendly and helpful! Visit again soon! Antonio, HI-Washington DC

Excellent place to stay. DORMS are extremely small. The space is so crampy, that you must carry one bag outside, to pack or unpack it.

• 25th Jun 2012

Lamrock Lodge on Bondi Beach

Sydney, Australia

A nice place to stay. The two Ukranian Ladies at the office were very helpful. Just ask nicely and they will help you with any advice or extras. I will for sure stay there again. Sydney is very expensive, so expect to pay a lot here.

• 6th Apr 2012

Rockhampton Backpackers YHA

Rockhampton, Australia

Very basic hostel. Just an overnight place. Overprized. You can stay in a nice motel for the same prize. Noisy crows early in the morning.

• 8th Sep 2011

Bath YMCA

Bath, England

Lovely place !!! Very central. Very nice. I will for sure go back again. Just bring earplugs. Noisy school children at night.

• 27th Jun 2011

Blue Danube Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I travel a lot. But I give this lovely hostel 100%. When I arrived in Budapest, I was extremely ill. But the owner, MR SANDOR POZSAR worried about and cared for me, like for his own child. He even contacted his own doctor for me. I will never ever forget it. What a lovely person!! What a nice hostel. Very close, clean and cheap. Sandor even pick up tourists from the airport with his own vehicle, at cheap costs. I will for sure stay in The Blue Danube Hostel again when I visit Hungary next year.

• 23rd Jun 2011

La Chimba Hostel

Santiago, Chile

What a lovely, great hostel. I give this hostel 100% with a big smile. And I have stayed in hundreds of hostels all over the globe so far. The staff are great. The place is safe, central, clean and beautiful. See you forsure again, when I visit Chile.

• 27th Mar 2011

Hostel Natureba

Manaus, Brazil

Very nice manager. Speaks excellent English and give great advice and information. Rooms dirty and very small. All bed matrasses are only 3 inches thick. No hot water ever .... unless you search for and find the manager. Then request hot water from him. Hostel is overprized.

• 22nd Mar 2011

Hostel Suites Obelisco

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Lovely hostel. Very affordable. So central, only 2 blocks from the very famous and popular Florida Street. The staff (especially Angelique) is very helpful and supportive. Too many people always waiting at the counter to be served, but the counter staff can only do so much. Otherwise, I travel a LOT - and I give HOSTEL SUITES OBELISCO a HUNDRED PERCENT (100%) with a smile.

• 5th Mar 2011

The Urban Age

Bangkok, Thailand

EXCELLENT hostel. I loved it there. A little bit noisy inside and outside at night, but LOVELY to stay there. The staff is GREAT, friendly, extremely helpful and like family. I will stay there again in 2011.

Dear Coert, Thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay here. We enjoy having you too:) For the noise, we had a group of family staying with us during your visit. We had warned them to be quiet though. Sorry for this inconvenience. See you again next year! All the best to you, Urban Age

Guesthouse Egilsborg

Reykjavik, Iceland

A lovely lovely lovely place!!! So close to the city. Such friendly personnel. Very very nice. I will forsure be back there in 2011.

Mountain Ventures Hostel

Wicklow, Ireland

Excellent place. Very clean, neat and good. But very remote. You have to drive far and search far, to find it.

Paddy's Palace Killarney

Killarney, Ireland

Lovely hostel. In the middle of town. Kind and friendly staff.

The Linen House Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Very nice hostel. Right in the heart of the city. I will forsure use them again.

Abrahams Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Very nice, clean, professional hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Dublin is expensive, but this hostel offers good, free breakfast and free wi-fi internet. I will strongly recommend this hostel.

Thank you for the great review. You are right, Dublin can be expensive sometimes but we try to make up for that with the all you can eat free breakfast, fill yourself up til dinner!

TIU Front Page Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

Lovely hostel. LOVELY staff. Especially Alexander and Alex. They were very kind, helpful and courteous. Their English is excellent. We had many parties together. I have many good memories of TIU Front Page Hostel. I will for sure go back there again next year.

Hostel Kiev Backpackers

Kiev, Ukraine

A lovely place. Lovely situated. Very friendly. I just battled for hours to find it. They should rather change the word "arch" to : "alley". And they should change their directions to read : "WE ARE OPPOSITE THE STATE THEATRE in the small alley".

Le Bamboo Guesthouse

Mahebourg, Mauritius

A very nice hotel in a poor area. The owners are extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel is very cheap and reliable. I recommend the hotel very strong.

Yellow House Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

A lovely, small, honest, cheap, safe, georgous little hostel. I will forsure go back again. The staff were so helpful, so honest, so outgoing, so friendly, so understanding. I was amazed by it all.