Reviews: sheba_soup4911

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 53

Dragon King Hostel, Beijing, China
13th Mar 2014

Since I don't do dorms, my review applies to private double. I felt as though I had booked a fancy hotel room. Beautiful and huge bathroom with a shower with a door, large super comfy bed. The staff was very helpful. We did not eat at the cafe as they were a bit pricey. However there is an awesome eatery just across from the hostel's front entrance that had decent prices.

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
8th Mar 2014

We were cold, tired and miserable upon arriving but received a very friendly warm welcome. The staff is certainly the best I've encountered on my current journey thru hostel- land. The common room was warm and inviting however it is geared toward the younger crowd so expect loud music to be playing every afternoon and evening. We actually extended our stay just to experience the dumpling making on Monday night. It was a blast and everyone got to eat once we were done.

Yesinn @Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
2nd Mar 2014

At 50 years old, I'm new to hostels while traveling. I have to say that this was a very pleasant experience. The staff was ve dry friendky and helpful. The only thing lacking was a true common area to interact with other travelers. Location was convenient to getting the metro to various locations we wanted to see.