Location: Switzerland, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Didnt like the place. Location is way off everything. Overpriced shabby hostel.

Hostel Che

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

Ates Pension&Hostel

Kas, Turkey

The shower had no hot water during all three days of my stay. I asked to fix it the first day and then every following day. Nobody seemed to care, it wasn' t fixed while i was there. Apart from that the place was quite good.

A great Hostel! Probably the best in Cappadocia.

Cheers Hostel

Cheers Hostel

Hostel Cathedral

Mexico City, Mexico

my least favorite hostel in mexico (been to about 10 this summer), i made a reservation for 7 days, but on arrival they told me i had to leave after 3. in the end I could stay, but had to change the room. most staff members were not helpful, the hostel is noisy, my keycard stopped working every day, only 30 free minutes of internet during 7 days, additional time costs more than double the price of a regular internet cafe. the showers could be used as instruments of torture. no hostel spirit.

we feel very sorry for those inconveniences. Let me tell you that we are working very hard to improve all those details. We are making some changes at the hostel in our staff, facilities, services and activities to offer you a great stay. We'll be glad to have the opportunity to show you all those changes, hope to see you back again. Thank you for your comments. Best Regards.

Godzillas Hostel

Moscow, Russia

our room was not ready for check in at 6 pm unconfortable beds, loud during the night (as if there were no walls at all) but still: kind and helpful staff, good location, good hostel (at least for moscow)

Hostel Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The best hostel i've stayed in so far...

Ô de Casa

Sao Paulo, Brazil

great place and great staff ... you\'ll feel like home