Reviews: aolivacastro3149

360 Hostel MalasaƱa

Madrid, Spain

Great hostel. Not too big, quiet, clean, well located, wonderful kitchen and with an amazing staff. I would definitely stay there again.

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

BEAUTIFUL hostel.Great place to stay.

Shophouse The Social Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Really good hostel, nice rooms, clean, amazing roof ... Toilets are the only weak point (smal and a bit dirty). I would really recommend it.

Thanks for the great review! I bet you had a sneak peek of the newly renovated bathrooms, but too bad you couldn't enjoy them ;)

Melaleuca On Mitchell

Darwin, Australia

As horrible as Darwin.

Travellers Oasis

Cairns, Australia

Best hostel in the world!!!!!!! Is a real oasis for travellers, and the staff (Helen,Matt,Kerri...) are soooo kind ;) Everything there was perfect!!!

Backpack Oz

Adelaide, Australia

Great hostel with a really really nice atmosphere. The lounge downstairs is fun,and at the same time is rely quiet upstairs. Best hostel in Adelaide for sure.

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

If you go to Sydney to party each and every day, this is your hostel, if not its a bad idea to go there. Its very very noisy, bad location, too big and I really didnt like the staff at all (we had some problems and they never tried to help us).

Hi there, I am terribly sorry to hear that your stay with us with disrupted by noise. We certainly are a party hostel with Side bar just downstairs, however we pride ourselves on accommodating all guest's with a quiet night's sleep. Our security are there to monitor that at all times, so when you visit us next time, please raise your concerns with reception and we will ensure you are taken care of. Thankyou for giving your feedback, it is always much appreciated :)

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

Is a great small hostel, wonderful staff, clean, safe and with a really really nice atmosphere. Just perfect as your base camp to explore Singapore.

Living Cat's Hostel

Hostal Cabo Mayor

Santander, Spain

Great location great staff.

YHA London Oxford Street

Great hostel. Clean, great location, very new facilities. I would come again. Perfect to go with friends... not so much if you go in a couple.

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

M&J Hostel

Rome, Italy

Dirty, noisy, not very friendly staff, but well located.