Reviews: abejaranoh4021

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

there were no security lockers... actually no lockers at all...

• 21st Aug 2014

Maverick City Lodge

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is very organized, clean and the staff are very friendly.. there is a nice equipped kitchen and a relaxing social area. The rooms/bedsheets were clean and safe. The toilets/showers are shared and they are also clean... we liked it a lot.

• 2nd May 2014
  • Colombia

The breakfast was great! We were happy to choose this hostel as it was clean, organized and we had a private bathroom in a 4-bed room. The staff were very helpful and there is a lot of information about what to do in Vienna.

• 1st May 2014

Mleczarnia Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

The hostel is clean and good located... the staff was friendly.. it has a nice social area and a good kitchen

Franz Kafka Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

It is good located, clean and the person at the reception is very kind. I just stayed one night and had to leave early the next morning but it was a positive experience

Hostel Amfora

Pula, Croatia

Everything was clean, the room and facilities. We could sleep very well, because it was quite at night. The staff was there whenever we had a question and was very helpful. The only thing I could think of that was not perfect: there was only one toilet and one shower on every floor (seperated for men and women). Other than that everything was great!

Apple Hostel Moscow

Moscow, Russia

The staff were very nice and helpful... the room/bed was clean: I liked the common area a lot...where you always can go and have a nice chat.

• 6th Apr 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

This is the best hostel where I have been.

• 31st Mar 2013

Wow Colosseum

Rome, Italy

The guy and his girlfriend are nice, helpful and friendly. It is a shame that the room stinks like cigarette, there are no lockers, the kitchen is to small (no place to sit, no chairs, no table) and all noises can be heard from the room.

• 27th Mar 2013

Florenc 41

Prague, Czech Republic

We arrived to the building, rang the bell, nobody opened. Somehow we entered the building and knocked every single door with NO answer. I called the telephone number and nobody answer... no surprise. I m happy I did not have to pay the whole in advance.

We were expecting you on 30 April from 14 hours (check your time). In our hostel you were not. owner

Hostel Miles

Prague, Czech Republic

I liked it. It is good located, you can walk everywhere and come back easily. The staff was always kind and helpful... bathrooms were clean... good Internet access both Wireless and computers (even with Ubuntu Linux ).... the only thing I missed was some plates in the kitchen and a bigger table to eat.

Palau de Marco Polo

Alghero, Italy

There is no common area... but the room was clean...the location good.. the staff friendly...

Belford Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The staff is kind, the place is secure, clean and liked the policy not to disturb dormitories.