Reviews: joey56

Marseille, France

Value for money

Lotte - The Backpackers

Heidelberg, Germany

I think it is the best hostel I have stayed with up to this moment! Everything little part is cute in the hostel and carman the owner is nice and helpful. We spend two wonderful nights there!

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

• 11th Jun 2013
  • Hong Kong

Saint James Backpackers

Three of my friends and I stayed in Saint James for 4 days 3 nights. This is a quiet, clean and comfortable hostel with good facilities. It is located at Earls Court which is easy access to many scenic spots with by underground. I think we will stay in this hostel again due to its good location !!!

• 7th Jun 2013
  • Hong Kong

Beatty Lodge

Perth, Australia

The location is really good that u can reach to the city by a free shuttle bus for just 15 mins however, the facilities a bite old and the beds in 6 plp dorm is not comfortable . Acceptable for the price we paid. I would like to stay there again next time.

Ringos Foyer Guest House

Melaka, Malaysia

Howard is a really nice and gentle and he is a really talkactive lovely man who always give us advice on wht we can visit and try in melaka. We have a lot of fun there and we would like to stay there again.

Reggae Guest House 2

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Location is good just a few mins to china town which a.variety.choice of food, a walkable.distance to central market and the shuttle bus station to tbs if you wanna travel.to melaka feor one to.two days. less than half.an hour to.get to the city centre by lrt. The hostel is neat and tidy which is worthy for wht u paid. Staff is great and helpful, esp aamir. We would like to stay here again next time when we are at kuala lumpur.

Tae Gong Gak Inn & Guesthouse

Jeju Island, South Korea

Sylvia and Peter is super nice , super helpful!! Location is good locating in a very nice travelling spots. Facilities are all neat and tidy and good. I MUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT stay there again if i go to Jeju again.

Shanghai Koala Garden House

Shanghai, China

Nice place, nice staff andf location. Neat and Tidy.

Thanks so much,we are happy you've got wonderful days here. Hope to see you next time when you visit Shanghai.

Taipei BackPackers

Taipei, Taiwan

Good Location and helpful staff...really enjoy stayin\' there...