Reviews: christine_demaio_823226

Reykjavik, Iceland

Helsinki, Finland

Hotel Van Eyck

Bruges, Belgium

The staff were very welcoming and helpful with suggestions on sights to see. The hotel was in a great location with everything in walking distance.

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

Staff were friendly, clean rooms and a great location-a short walk to old town over charles bridge and close to the castle and public transport.

Triana Backpackers

Seville, Spain

Hostel had friendly staff and was in a great location for sightseeing.

Die Wohngemeinschaft

Cologne, Germany

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

San Fermin

San Sebastian, Spain

Good location near the two beaches and monte urgell. Close to resturants and the roof top terrace made it easy to meet people if travelling alone.

The staff were not helpful. My backpack got broken into 2 times. The first time my padlock was picked and 300 euro stolen. The second time, my backpack was cut open and I had to buy a new backpack. A group of guys got their cameras, phone and video camera stolen on the same night. I wouldn´t recommend this place. The only good thing about this hostel was meeting great people and the location. I´ve been in hostels before, but this was the first time I didn´t feel safe.

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Rossio Plaza is one of the best hotels I´ve stayed out. Friendly staff and met some great people. We got taken out as a group every night and the breakfast was awesome...crepes and scrambled eggs! Had a fab time at Rossio!

Pension Stella

Santorini, Greece

Stella and George were really nice, helpful and friendly. They made our stay fantastic and were willing to drive us into town. We had a great time in Santorini.