Reviews: aluhovy2275

Step Inn Guest House and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

No atmosphere in the hostel, a few weird dudes watching tv at all hours of the night. Bed in hallway- unclear who is sleeping on it. Staff very friendly, good advice re what to see, where to go. Location fairly central, quiet street although a little dark at night.

• 20th Jun 2015

Hello, We do not Tag our customers nor people being "Weird" The TV is for everyone as long they keep the volume down. The reason you say the bed is because the room is being painted. we apologies if you were uncomfortable with the atmosphere. Like wise have a good journey..

The Mitraa

Singapore, Singapore

Very pleasant staff, great air conditioning and wifi. Would stay again!

Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel

Racist receptionist. Immediately began to make fun of my name. Afterwards started telling me my name is russian. When I told her I was Ukrainian, she told me I wasn't and that Ukraine isn't even a country! The manager stood next to her and did nothing so I walked out...

Equity Point London

Hostel Yellow

Krakow, Poland

Great place, the guy that works there was a lot of fun. He also knows a lot of cheap ways to get around europe. We took his route from Krakow to Lviv, got there 3hrs sooner than the train and payed a fraction of the cost.