Reviews: hardy_john6210

• England, Male, 41+
Ecohostel Andromeda, Gent, Belgium
14th Jul 2014

How great to find such a place in such a location, owned and run by people who actually built the dream themselves with a floating echo hostel. . I will certainly be telling all my boating and travelling friends about this place and will certainly return on my next trip through the Low Countries. . John

• Scotland, Male, 41+
USA Hostels San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
29th Nov 2013

Very dedicated and enthusiastic staff, really well maintained premises and a good level of extras such as guided tours and tourism advice. . Dorms have good quality matresses, non slaming door closers screened beds with individual lights and insect screens at the windows. . I have hosteled around the world for forty years and I know a recommendable place when I see one! .

• England, Male, 41+
Nanjing Time Youth Hostel, Nanjing, China
5th Nov 2012

really great staff! Very good quality beds and bedding...the best I have found in China. . Communal areas should be heated though, as all the guests had to go to bed to keep warm. ..the dorms were warm. Very nice place in a noce area.

really nice guest! Mr. Hardy treats every staff and other guests in a very friendly way and spend nice time with everyone here. Thank you for you praise and advice. We will do better!