Reviews: hardy_john6210

Ecohostel Andromeda

Gent, Belgium

How great to find such a place in such a location, owned and run by people who actually built the dream themselves with a floating echo hostel. . I will certainly be telling all my boating and travelling friends about this place and will certainly return on my next trip through the Low Countries. . John

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Very dedicated and enthusiastic staff, really well maintained premises and a good level of extras such as guided tours and tourism advice. . Dorms have good quality matresses, non slaming door closers screened beds with individual lights and insect screens at the windows. . I have hosteled around the world for forty years and I know a recommendable place when I see one! .

Nanjing Time Youth Hostel

Nanjing, China

really great staff! Very good quality beds and bedding...the best I have found in China. . Communal areas should be heated though, as all the guests had to go to bed to keep warm. ..the dorms were warm. Very nice place in a noce area.

really nice guest! Mr. Hardy treats every staff and other guests in a very friendly way and spend nice time with everyone here. Thank you for you praise and advice. We will do better!