Reviews: josmith12347226

Coincidence Hub and Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Shaq Big House

Kanazawa, Japan

I highly recommend this hostel. This location is great, staff are friendly, rooms are clean. I had a great stay.

Castanea Old Town Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Astor Museum Inn

YHA London St Pancras

A great place to stay, very clean and convenient location by Kings Cross and Euston. Staff were awesome and good facilities. Only draw back is the noisy road outside. Buses go by all night and the rooms are not well insulated for noise, bring ear plugs!

Astor Victoria

Astor Victoria

Great place to stay!

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

This hostel was great! Staff were very good, a cheap breakfast is availible, it's right by the main train station so very good location (although it is a 10 min jouney into the centre of town it is surrounded by public transport), free wi-fi and Internet always a plus. Only draw back is the beds in our room were very squeeky.

Astor Museum Inn

I had a great time staying at Astor Museum Inn! Everyone was really friendly and the breakfast was fantastic! I liked how there was a DVD room and the kitchen had satellite TV too. Good sercurity and its in a nice area! Only thing to mention is some of the rooms are in a seperate building which is a bit of a chore, but its only a 3 minute walk away, just hope its not raining I suppose.

Generator Hostel London

Good Hostel! Fantastic bar: £1.50 drinks!! Great if you're with a bunch of mates. But I found it all a bit clinical on my own, very impersonal and like a canteen. No kitchen or cosy TV room. Good all you can eat breakfast though!