Reviews: rebecca_kelly_54666

5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1

Singapore, Singapore

Very good in comparison to any other hostel in the area! Went looking at various other place and for price and quality this was definately the right choice!

• 29th Mar 2013

Downtown Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I really enjoyed my stay at Downtown hostel. The staff were very helpful, and only a 2 min walk to the action of Pub street. Having a pool to come back to after a day of temple seeing was by far the best reason to stay here. Some lovely tuk tuk drivers outside the hostel that made my visit to Angkor Wat! Would definitely recommend!!

• 16th Feb 2013

If you are young and fun, DO NOT STAY HERE! It is the worst Hostel I've ever stayed in, and I went travelling around Eastern Europe last year! My friend got BED BUGS on the 1st night. We counted over 85 on her arm and chest alone! Staff were so rude and took no responsibility for the bed bug inncident, even commenting,'it wont kill you, these things happen!'No alcohol allowed and people r asleep by 9.30pm. DULL

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Brilliant hostel, one of the best I have ever stayed in. Would highly recommend it. Great amenities and really friendly staff.