Location: Ireland, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Generator Hostel London

Too many kids, large groups that dominated the atmosphere. Not that chilled a spot. Large loud but dull. Was fine for the price and location though, probably would go back. Though I was traveling for work rather than fun..

• 26th Feb 2013

Hello, We do appreciate your recent feedback and thank you for staying with us during your recent business trip. We are glad you did find the location of our hostel very convenient. Given the school holidays, we have seen a lot of kids and school groups lately. Hope they didn’t cause too much inconvenience. We do hope to see you again, and hope this time you can enjoy your time by relaxing and having some fun! Kind regards, Alejandro Serp Guest Relations Supervisor

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I liked this place a lot, very cool stairs that keeps you fit if you're on the top floor! Basically run by live-in fellow travelers so very chilled. Great location.

• 15th Jan 2013

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Huge and grand.

• 13th Jan 2013

City Sleep-In

Aarhus, Denmark

The closed reception times are a bit annoying and the man that greeted us then was not so friendly, but otherwise I would recommend, great location and has excellent facilities.

• 23rd Jun 2012

Matahari Lodge

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2

Singapore, Singapore

number of people on laptops was noticeably anti-social but otherwise a great place to stay. good value, highly recommended

Globetrotters/The Townhouse

Dublin, Ireland

Only thing I could complain about was the lack of a lock for your storage in the rooms, and the horrific snoring in the bunk above me. Overall wonderfully clean, great staff, good free breakfast. Top notch.

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

cold showers upstairs in the evenings, otherwise great place greal location