Reviews: helderreishr

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Stones Bar Dorm Rooms and Restaurant

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

The door of our room could easily be opened without the electronic key - people just had to push a little more to get it opened- the hostel is a club, what I really dont mind, but it's impossible to sleep before two -keep that in mind.the location is great, you have the beach as soon as you step.out the room. the girl in the reception is too robotic to be working in a hostel.

BED STATION Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed. Amazing atmosphere and lovely staff.Facilities are always clean and the breakfast is nice. It's easy to meet another travellers.

Five Stones Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Good facilities but without an atmosphere that helps to meet others travellers, if you are traveling by your own. The staff is great and always willing to help. The location is pretty good as well.

Kayun Hostel Downtown

Kuta, Indonesia

The best hostel I've stayed so far. The location is great if you enjoy partying, easy to meet other travellers, staff are great and the breakfast was quite good. nothing could to that swimming pool.You really feel good staying there.

just OK.It's sister hostel in Vila Madalena is better.

Astor Hyde Park

It was my second time at this hostel. Just a great place to stay if you want to have some fun but also need a place to rest after a wild day in London.

Hostel Black and White

Morro de Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great place to stay, but unfortunately due to refurbishment, there were no one else in the hostel, so we couldn't meet other travels.

Albergue do Porto

Salvador, Brazil

They couldn't find my reservation and told me that I should call every time I booked a hostel on internet - something I have never done before. The toilets need to be cleaner and is too noisy. The breakfast is OK and the location is all right.

Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff are so nice and always always willing to help and everyday there is something different going on, so Its easy to meet people - the environment makes you feel staying in friends house. I would definitely stay there again if i go back to Prague.

Epidavros Hotel

Athens, Greece

You definitely get a good value of money, but the location is just horrible. there is a building in front of the hotel full of illegal people. To get to the hotel you need to go through a small street packet with homeless and beggars. The police is often seen asking for ID on the street. its just not worth the risk.

MEININGER London Hyde Park

You need to pay for everything. Its not worth it. The bathroom looked like a bathtub – it flooded seconds after opening the shower. The lift was broken so I need to go up and down FIVE floors. They have an identity problem I guess, you don’t know if it’s a hotel wanting to be a hostel or the other way around. Definitely there are better options in London.

From far the best Hostel I have ever stayed in. The Staff was just amazing – willing to help and provide you with all information you need to enjoy the most of French Riviera. The rooms are comfortable, they have a nice common area where you can meet another travelers, and they are just walking distance from the beach. The toilet wasnt so clean.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Its is well located, so its really easy to go anywhere in AMS on foot. The staff was really helpful to give information and instructions. The bathrooms were cleaned 3 times a day, so they were always tidy. You get your own locker, and that is a must in AMS. Downsizing: The room that I stayed was faced to the street, and been a Christian hostel, you are no allowed to drink alcohol inside, so people just used to drink in front of the hostel – so it was quite noise to sleep.

The Hostel-Inn Tango City

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The staff was just Amazing, willing to help. The beds are comfortable and there is a very good commom area, with free wifi. I definetly would stay there again.

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

It's definetely a good value for yor money. It's really close to the central station, and walk distance from the main places in Rome.