Reviews: maher_edel2618

The Dwellington

Wellington, New Zealand

Great hostel!! Fab staff, designed specifically for backpackers and everything's brand new!! The location is a bit out of the way from the shops and clubs (new world supermarket across the road) but it's close to the bus/train station and the Bluebridge ferry which suited me perfectly!! Free breakfast also is a lovely touch! Free wifi wasn't up and running when I was there but was due to be installed two days after I left! Really lovely hostel!

• 24th Jan 2014

Ariki Backpackers

New Plymouth, New Zealand

Excellent location, right beside the bus stop and beach!! The staff are soooo friendly, helpful and accommodating! They allowed me to keep my bags in storage for over 24 hrs after I'd checked out and let me print out a confirmation page too! Lovely rooms and facilities!! Definitely stay here!!!

• 2nd Jan 2014

Wellywood Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

Excellent location!! Internet was expensive, only 2 plugs for a room with six people isn't enough and my biggest fault with the place- no lockers in the room. The lockers that are available on the 1st floor require money EACH time they are used... Theymessed up my booking on arrival, as I was supposed to be in a 4 bed dorm but gave me money back and free wifi an put me in a 6 bed girls-only dorm. One particular staff member was quite unfriendly, bordering on rude, the other lovely!

• 29th Dec 2013

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Our stay in America del Sur was fantastic! The staff were AMAZING, so helpful and friendly. One staff member used her own cinema member's card to book us cheaper tickets and another member offered to drop us to the cinema on her way home! Great staff! I would highly recommend staying here!

• 4th Nov 2013

Ahnen

Ushuaia, Argentina

We stayed with David and his Dad for 4 lovely days and REALLY enjoyed our stay. We were made feel very welcome throughout our stay. The room was spacious and comfortable with lots of storage, excellent tv and wifi services and the breakfast was one of the best we have had on our travels! They were both so friendly and helpful, even going as far as to give us a lift into town! We would highly recommend this hostel!!

• 28th Oct 2013

Very quiet and comfortable. Poor location, as it's miles away from the city attractions. Hostess was nice however we found her to be over whelming, bordering on being pushy and interfering. Lack of internet and bins in rooms was a big disadvantage. Crepes in the morning were nice!!