Reviews: omarramonmuniz3978

• USA, Male, 25-30
Adelaide Hostel and Hotel, San Francisco, USA
6.9
6th Mar 2013

Adelaide Hostel actually had me stay in their sister hotel, The Fitzgerald. These ratings are for the Fitzgerald. I suppose I didn't mind too much that I was put there, but I did make a reservation at a hostel for a reason: I wanted the hostel experience. Instead, The Fitzgerald, while serviceable, didn't offer nearly the kind of activity and atmosphere I was hoping for from Adelaide.

7th Dec 2008

Wombat's is the epitome of what youth hostels are supposed to be. It certainly allows opportunity to meet new people, while having a great time in their bar/lounge. But don't feel intimidated if you're older. Older crowds stay here as well and, if you seek privacy over socializing, then you can be accommodated also.

Prague Lion Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
29th Sep 2008

Other reviewers unjustly gave Prague Lion Hostel a low rating for location. The location is centered around many restaurants and bars, near the Dancing building, and a short walk from all major tourist attractions. I had some trouble with the WiFi at first, but the staff is great and they reacted quickly to try and fix it. I liked it so much, I decided to stay for longer.

Hostal Cervelo, Madrid, Spain
9.0
2nd Sep 2008

This is a perfect hostel at a reasonable price if you want to lay your head comfortably at night. The room was clean, we had a balcony overlooking a major street. A security box is also included so your belongings remain safe when away. The location is excellent, just minutes away from Plaza Mayor by foot, minutes away from the major museums and right by Puerta del Sol. Transportation is largely convenient also.