Reviews: linasantiago7725

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 37

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Best location in Rio, just one block from the beach and close to markets and restaurants. My room (4-bed mixed room ensuite) was really small but there are lockers outside to leave your backpack, which helps. Staff is friendly, place is clean, nice common area. I ad a very nice stay!

• 18th Apr 2014

Westbay Bed and Breakfast

Roatan, Honduras

The room is nice, with fridge and A/C (trust me, you need AC in Roatan!). The location is very good - not right at the beach but just a 3-minute walk from the sand. It's a quiet location and right in front of a "mall" (5 or 6 shops). Diane is great and makes you feel at home.

• 13th Sep 2013

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice and helpful staff. Rod, the manager, will help you with anything you need. There are many (8 or 10) free computers for backpacker's use and rooms are spacious. Very good kitchen, though not big. I missed some lockers, but I was told they've already been ordered and hostel is waiting for them to be delivered (brand new hostel, opened about 2 months ago). Very clean place.

Jetpak Jumpdesk

Berlin, Germany

Very close to the subway, fast internet, great staff! I would definitely stay here again and recommend to people.

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Very close to the subway, perfect location! The elevator wasn't working (for about two weeks) but staff is very nice and will help you to bring your bag up if you need it. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to people!

The Widget Hotel

New York, USA

Wi-fi internet doesn't work in the lobby or rooms, only in the basement of main building. Both rooms I stayed had AC working well and were average clean, but corridors smelled really bad. Bathroom was not very clean. I didn't have any problems with staff but to avoid disappointment don't expect them to greet you, smile or look into your face. According to Hostelworld Website I was supposed to pay US$85 directly to the hostel but they charged me additional US$104

Ivan, the manager, is very friendly and makes you feel at home. Hostel is a nice house with 3 rooms and front door has a code, which is why I think it wasn\'t so safe (anyone who has the code can go in). I missed lockers in room or facility. Place could be cleaner, but overall I had a nice stay.