Reviews: tatianeadamante7795

Bed & Breakfast Popol Vuh

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

NIce and clean place if you want to stay close to the beach. They serve breakfast at the restaurant across the street and it is really good, with a choice of eggs and toast. The room we stayed in was ok, no air conditioning though. There is a kitchen where you can find lots of appliances as well.

• 23rd Apr 2014

Rucksack Inn @ Temple Street

Singapore, Singapore

The hostel was good overall. The breakfast was very basic, but the staff were really helpful and nice. I've never stayed in such a small room, though! It was tiny, no space for our luggage! I would not come back as it's too expensive for such a tiny room.

• 14th Nov 2013

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

That's a great hostel to stay in. I've stayed at Wombat's in Berlin and Vienna and they are all great.

• 9th Jun 2013
  • Globetrotter

Not the best hostel I've stayed in, but ok for a night or two. The showers are really good and the bathrooms are clean. I just don't know who got the brilliant idea of putting metal lockers in the rooms. Those things are so noisy! I woke up every time someone came into the room. Anyway, they have a restaurant and serve drinks as well. The staff was really helpful and nice.

• 7th Jun 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thank you for your review. By the next reconstruction we will change the lockers for wooden ones...

Star Holiday Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

Very good value for money. We booked a standard double room (ensuite) and did not regret. The room was small, but it wasn´t a problem for us - we spent most of the day outside. Breakfast is simple, but good. Definitely, the best thing about this hotel is the location. We could see the Blue Mosque from the 4th floor (where breakfast was served) and it was close to all attractions. I highly recommend it!

• 14th Feb 2013
  • Globetrotter

A very good hostel, staff are nice but a bit confusing because it was difficult to know who actually worked there. There was no breakfast, so I think that`s the only bad thing about it.

• 20th Mar 2012

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Very good hostel! Rooms are cleaned everyday and the kitchen has everything you need! They provide towels and the breakfast is good too. The only thing that could make it even better would be curtains in the showers, which have excellent hot water and reasonable size. I had a very good stay here!

• 15th Mar 2012

Tucano House Backpackers

Florianopolis, Brazil

Very good hostel! The staff is very helpful and they serve great dinners. Highly recommend it!

• 25th Nov 2011

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

Great place to stay! The Irish atmosphere is very fun and you can meet many people at the bar they have. Don't stay here if you're looking for a quiet place. It's usually very noisy at night.

• 1st Jan 2010
  • Globetrotter

Good hostel if you want to be for just one or two nights. They say there is a kitchen but you cannot call that place a kitchen. It is horribly dirty and there are no proper forks or knives. The staff is very helpful, though. They have a nice terrace where you can drink something and meet new people.

• 22nd Dec 2009

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

The hostel is ok. The only problem was that when we arrived, the room we would stay in was a complete mess!! There were some girls there and they has left everything spread all over the room. So, I went to the reception and they said there was no other room available. Funny thing is that when my boyfriend asked them they found a room very quickly.

• 1st Feb 2009

Nuovo Ostello di Bergamo

Bergamo, Italy

The location is terrible! You need to catch a bus and then go up thousands of stairs to get to the hostel. It is far from the city centre. The staff is very helpful. Good place overall.

Venice Rooms

Venice, Italy

It is a very good and clean place to stay if you look for a quiet place. There is no breakfast, so I dont know why the owner calls it a B&B. It is not difficult to find it, but it is 20 min away from Venice by bus. Overall I liked it and had a very good stay.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Just great!!! This chain of hostels is the best I have ever stayed in. They have a lovely breakfast for only 3 euro and offer lots of options of activities. Highly recommend it!

• 19th Jan 2009

Nuovo Ostello di Bergamo

Bergamo, Italy

OMG! So far from the city centre I wanted to kill myself when I saw the stairs I would have to climb. Not to mantion that I got in the city at almost midnight and there were no buses or a Taxi. Luckly I just stayed there for one night.

• 22nd Dec 2008

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

Good hostel, the only problem is that they charge everything you can imagine. You need a deposit for anything you use from the hostel. Good location and the rooms are clean too.

• 22nd Oct 2008
  • Globetrotter

The best hostel I have been to! The bar is just great and the staff is friendly. The breakfast is very good and cheap. Worthy!

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

There are deposits for everything, at least you can leave a deposit in euro. The bedrooms have a lot of space, which is very good. The showers could be a lot better. It is a place only for spending the night, since their commom room is not very atractive.

Hotel Darcet

Paris, France

Simple hotel, but ok to spend one night or two. I had difficulties to communicate with teh staff, since they speak no English at all. The location is good, near a subway station.

• 24th Jun 2008