Reviews: elizabeth_mair6866

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Home at The Mansion

Melbourne, Australia

A clean and comfortable hostel. Good value dorms. Surprisingly warm in the winter cold! Would stay here again

Margaret River Lodge

Margaret River, Australia

A basic hostel. Good kitchen and pool area. Abrupt staff.

Alma de Santa Guest House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The self service bar was great, as was the full breakfast. Facilities had everything I needed. I would stay there again!

Thank you, you are very welcome, we are happy you enjoyed it.

Hostal Sol de Oro

Arequipa, Peru

A nice hostel, the dorm room had everything you could want, except perhaps locker facilities. Mainly I got the vibe that I was an inconvenience to the staff, they were not that welcoming until you fought for their attention.

Would definitely recommend, thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Staff were friendly and there were plenty of places to relax and mingle.

A comfortable, if a little run down, hostel. Good to see safes in each room. Bar / restaurant out the front was enjoyable

A clean and friendly hotel. Fine dorms, I liked the rooftop terrace, social rooms and kitchen access too. Staff were very accommodating and went to great lengths to make us comfortable. Yummy breakfasts.

Colonial House Quito

Quito, Ecuador

Good location. Chose it for tyge kitchen facilities though these need replenishing (only 1 dinner plate!), kinda old but also charming. Good for socialising or alternatively finding your own space.

HostelTrail

Popayan, Colombia

The hostel was comfortable and had everything I could need. Kim was very welcoming and helpful, giving me tips about the city and helping me book my next destination accommodation.

Colombian Hostel

Cali, Colombia

Staff were excellent and really shaped a great atmosphere at the hostel. Carolina's home cooked breakfasts were delicious and the salsa lessons were fun :)

Thanks for sharing your joy and great moments in Colombian hostel always provide information necessary for them to know our great city hope you come back soon

Hostal Bakano Backpackers

Bogota, Colombia

A comfortable hostel, staff did all they could to help. The dorm room, bathrooms and kitchen were all clean and sufficient for my stay. Good social area and courtyard.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The hostel was comfortable, but is missing a few touches that would make it great. For example the staff were hit and miss, some super helpful and others just ignored you. Annoyingly the 12 bed dorm room only has one charging point in the corner of the room, and they offer coffee at breakfast but don't supply milk.. So overall fine, but not the best hostel I've stayed in.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

A large friendly hostel. No kitchen or cooking facilities which is a shame, but good social areas. Centrally located near the train station.

Hi from Munich! Yep. The kitchen problem. It IS a shame I know. Unfortunately it is chronic and there will be no solution until the world is changed and German bureaucracy will have to burn in hell for all eternity. And beyond. Aaaaanyway the matter of aching fact is that we're not allowed to have a kitchen due to fire safety regulations. Check. We're so sorry about that! Have some peanuts and take it easy! :)

Alp King Hostel

Kitzbuhel, Austria

A friendly hostel with nice beds. The hostel was lacking a little in friendly vibes over Christmas, but the staff were lovely. Good facilities and a nice bar / social area.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

Lots of common space and nice beds. A comfortable and social place to stay.

Dreaming Rome Hostel

Rome, Italy

Fabio spoils his guests, really making us as comfortable as possible. However, there was no common area other than the kitchen.

Tks Ely For your review. About the common area in the Winter Time it is in the kitchen but in the summer Time we have a large Balcony...

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Really friendly staff and comfortable beds.

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff went above and beyond to make the stay comfortable and enjoyable. Convenient location and the top floor / court yard was great.

Very friendly staff and a comfortable hostel. Would stay there again.