Reviews: hannallyn

Location: Wales, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

A good solid hostel. I always stay here when I'm in HK. Can't really go wrong.

• 17th Dec 2013
  • Wales

Great hostel - would stay here again.

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Staff are good here. Had trouble with a bus I booked through the hostel, I contacted them and they delt with it straight away and managed to get me a part refund - and even arranged to get the money to my hostel in Hanoi. Would stay here again.

• 31st Mar 2013

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Cannot recommend this place highly enough. The family were great - had lots of information about tours and things to do in the city. (Do the Cu Chi Tunnels through them - had the best guide ever who fought in the war and had amazing stories!) The rooms were clean - I was in a 4 person dorm and there was plenty of room. Although the common area is fairly small there were plenty of people around and I met a lot of other travelers there. I would definitely stay here again.

• 19th Mar 2013

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great hostel - friendly staff, clean rooms, good atmosphere - great bar at the top to hang out and meet other travelers. Only negative thing - food is very pricy!

• 16th Mar 2013

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Really good location - right under the BTS stop. Getting to the Grand Palace or Khao San Rd area during busy periods you'd have to haggle with taxis which could be annoying (not that this is the hostel's fault - but something to consider if you see yourself spending a lot of your days in that part of town) Staff were great - really helpful. Rooms and shared bathroom were clean. Lobby had a nice relaxed feel, great for meeting other travelers. Would stay here again and recommend to others.