Reviews: nae_bunthita4689

Location: Thailand, Gender: Female, Age: 33

Homeros Pension

Selcuk, Turkey

The hotel is nice and located in a very lovely area, very close to the bus station. The host is super nice. The only thing is the wifi is only available in the communal area. I wish I had wifi signal in the room. Other than that, reccommened.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

This place is under a hugh renovation right now and it seems like it's gonna look great once it's all done. I stayed in one of the already renovated room and that was great. They haven't renovated the kitchen yet so it's kinda useless right now. The stairs are very steep and if you're on the 3rd floor (reception is on the Ground floor) like I did, it's quiet a challenge dragging all your luggage up there. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Wifi is very good. So, overall it's worth the money.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

It's worth the money. Staffs are friendly and helpful. The location is good ,despite it's being quite far away from city centre, it situated in quite a nice area, with local groceries and laundry nearby, and very close to the metro station as well.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

The hostel is sparkly new with corporate kind of atmosphere. So if you look for a cozy, b&b like hostel, this is not one of it. This place is very business like, 24 hrs staff+check-in, with key card to use to enter your room and even the lift, etc. But the room is clean with ensuite shower and the location is very much near everything- walkable distance from Nyhavn (New Harbour) and very convenient to travel from the airport as well.

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's one of the best hostels I have ever been. It's clean, cozy, and got quite a character. Staffs are amazingly helpful. I stayed in the room on the ground floor which was good considering that I had the big luggage with me so I did not have to carry my stuffs up steep staircase (typical Amsterdam architecture). One thing that bothered me is the wifi signal is not very stable. I was in the room right behind the reception desk and I kept loosing the signal- but that's all. Certainly recommend!!

Dear guest, thank you for leaving us a review. We had noticed the patchy wifi signal and have bought a new router. It is important for us that guests on all floors have good wifi connections! We are glad to hear you liked the rest of your stay. Safe travels! Best, Lotje & team Cocomama

Gogol-Mogol Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

One of the best hostel, I have ever visited. The kitchen is very well equipped. The place is very well looked after. Staffs are friendly. Location is walkable distance from the metro station with grocery shops nearby. What else can you ask for? One more thing I'd like to suggest to the hostel is if they can be a lot more clear about explaining the direction to their hostel it would be great!!!

Day'n'Night Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Location is very good,closed to the city centre.But the way they explain how to get there made it quite impossible to find.When I was there the majority of people who stayed there were Russia-they were noisy as well.There are ALWAYS someone sleeping in the kitchen, I don't know why.The overall place is clean but there is only one toilet + one bathroom(seperately)so it could be a challenge trying to have a shower in the morning.Staffs are all friendly and very good at keeping the place tidy.

HI-Sukhumvit

Bangkok, Thailand

Too much noise from the construction site next door. But there is nothing the staff can do though.

Dear Mr.Ward; Thank you for staying with us and extending your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the noise caused by the neighborhoods constructions from 9:00-17:00. This is out of our control. It is an unexpected surprise but is due to our location being in a new prime area of Bangkok and attracting rapid expansion. The majority of construction noise is expected to cease in the next couple of days. We would like to wish you a beautiful sleep on your next visit and look forward to welcoming you back. All the best HI-Sukhumvit

Home Made Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This is the best hostel I've ever been so far. What a great place!!! It's located in quite a good location. This place is fantastic and so cosy. The staffs are unbelievably friendly and helpful. Worth every penny of it.Definitely recommend it to anyone.

Advantage Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

It's in the pretty good location. Eventhough, the place is a bit old and dark, it's quite clean. The staffs are quite helpful and the breakfast is good. However, only about £5/night including breakfast and internet, you really can't complain at all. It worths every penny.

Camping Fusina

Venice, Italy

It's a good place to stay if you are willing to pay €10 in return for the boat to cross to Venice. But you can also take €1 bus to Mastre station and take another bus to Venice. It might take more time but save you lots of money.