Reviews: ruedigergraichen3150

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

central location in relation to railway station, old industrial complex with a morbid charme from the exterior, inside large rooms, many new furniture elements, I enjoyed the generous space and architectural features, breakfast decent for 3 Euro, toilets and washrooms could be bigger,

Lotte - The Backpackers

Heidelberg, Germany

a pleasant place with many little unexpected perks. I like the efforts made to make you feel welcome. I would come again.

Pillows & Toast

Singapore, Singapore

For what if offered it was too expensive. Bathrooms upstairs were a combination of toilet with fitted showers. Many appliances - substandard - broken. Breakfast. What breakfast? And at the entry the girl was busy with her computer amusement. Polite? Yes. But that is not enough.

Dear guest, thank you for taking time to write us a review. Following your feedback, we have checked our appliances and found all of them to be in good working condition. We will continue to monitor our appliances to make sure that they are working properly. For our breakfast, we offer a local breakfast of toast with a variety of jam spreads, including coconut jam, which is a local favourite. If you do not mind, please email us to give us more details about your stay so that we can follow up to improve on our hostel! Thank you.