The staff were excellent throughout my stay. Fr

• 9th Jun 2014

Equity Point London

Close to paddington station, direct connection to heathrow airport. underground lines and bus through paddington to other parts of London. Bed with reading light and power socket to charge your electronic devices. Wifi is not free, not indicated in info. The breakfast is sufficient: bread, yoghurt, juice. Some suggestion: include wifi cost in room price, place hooks to hang things in room, laundry room, provide info map at lobby to show nearby places and bus stops and services. Thanks!

• 20th Nov 2013

Khaosan Seoul Insadong

Seoul, South Korea

The location is at e intersection of three main subway lines and near to all attractions and shopping areas. The area is full of good Korean eating places, fast food and cafes. There's a common lounge in this hostel, but I did not have the opportunity to check it out.

• 22nd Jun 2013

Yeha Guesthouse Terminal

Jeju Island, South Korea

The location is great for those planning to take the buses from the bus terminal, else there are not much around the area and the place is hard to describe to taxi drivers. I suggest providing the address in Korean in the booking reference that was emailed to guest so that we can show it to the taxi driver. The staff is very good, they are able to provide directions and tips to fun place to explore and even order food delivery for us! Love it!

• 20th Jun 2013

Khaosan Seoul Insadong

Seoul, South Korea

The location is walking distance to Insadong, the palaces, Myeongdong. A few steps to the subway station to every else in Seoul. Outside the hostel is a very nice grilled fish stall, the cafe, fast food, convenience store etc. though I did not have the chance to use the common room which I still have no idea where it is.

• 18th Jun 2013

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

The hotel provided free airport pick up and breakfast. The staff is helpful and willing to provide us with a map of Hanoi and suggest places to go and food to eat. They also help us to book our Halong Bay trip and taxi to airport. They also ask us how we were and how was our room. I think the staff in the hotel are the best hostel staff I have met anywhere.

• 4th Nov 2012

Khaosan Tokyo Original

Tokyo, Japan

Initially I thought that the hostel was too small, but after a while, I find that its smallness makes the hostel very homely as everyone gathers at the lounge and watch tv together. We eat and talk about our trip and even the staff on duty joined it. It was so fun. Though I wish they would extend the use of washing machine and the rooftop terrace longer, maybe start earlier or end later as most of us only return back to the hostel later and may need to do our laundry. Everything else is awesome!

• 13th Jun 2012
  • Singapore

Thank you very much for staying and your opinion. We keep making this hostel better, but it's sometimes difficult because of the space. We will do our best as much as possible for customer satisfaction. After we close the reception, you can ask anything to night staff until 00:30. About roof top let me tell you time limit, it is for security of the guests, we close the reception at 9pm as you know. After that it will be difficult to look over the hostel. But we have a good news, in summer time we have party on roof top and we will see fire works there. It is fantastic. I hope you will come back in the future. Thank you very much.

The hostel is excellent for its facilities such as the lounge, kitchen, laundry room and the roof top terrace. There is also a TV room and bar. Although the location is quite a walking distance from the Kyoto train station, it is near the bus stop to the Kawaramachi area and the train station to Gion area. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The rooms are spacious. Everything you need can be rented or bought from the reception. I will definitely stay here again!

• 10th Jun 2012

Capsule Inn Kinshichou

Tokyo, Japan

The Capsule Inn is excellent for its location and its sauna facilities. The location is very near the JR train station and conveniently reached from Narita airport. There is also a cat cafe nearby if you like cats. There is a 24h Burger King if you are hungry in the middle of the night. The sauna facilities is excellent if you want to try the hot bath. Though the lounge area is very small and there are no other place for you to sit around.

• 9th Jun 2012

Tokyo Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The hostel is within Chung King Mansions and my advice to all visitors is to ignore all the touts at the main entrance and ask the security guard if you are not sure how to get to the hostel. The lift may be slow, but one way is to take the lift one floor up from the hostel. I booked a single room and was pleasantly surprised to have a bed that can fit two people. There is even a fridge in my room. There are plenty of eating places, entertainment, shopping and attractions around the hostel area

• 28th Jun 2011
  • Singapore

One of the best hostels, with free internet, breakfast and the water temperature is just perfect...

Median Paris Congres

Paris, France

I was fortunate enough to email the hotel ahead and realise that they do not have my booking, and worst of all, it's for the new year's eve night...strangely, they don't take bookings online by hostelworld.

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

I am pleased that this hostel actually provide free dinner and it was really nice. The lack of places to hang stuff in the room can be improved.

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

The staff is very helpful in answering our queries.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

The location and facilities in the hostel are great. The staff is helpful in dispensing information too. However, the positioning of the male toilet/shower on alternate floor can be a bit inconvenient and there is no cold/hot water control to the shower. One thing I didn't like was the condition of the luggage room. Although it is free, I think bags should be treated with care and stored on a shelf, rather than dumping all the bags into one big pile like rubbish dump.

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

The hostel is fantastic, great location and the dining room is huge...Though, i find the tap for the sink in my hostel room inconveniently positioned and the water heating control in the shower strange, as you have to turn on to the cold water and then turn to hot water. Overall, it's been a great stay in this hostel.

Be Sound Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

the location may seem sleazy at first, but it is very safe...metro, food, police station nearby...this is place is great for people who wants a quiet place to sleep, away from the party area...

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

it is a clean and quiet place to stay, away from the noisy party area...and the welcome pack is really useful as information about the hostel and places around the hostel help to make the stay comfortable...

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Quite close to the Grand Place, shopping mall, train station, metro. The place is very modern and the facilities are great. It's clean and organised too. Security is quite tight, which is good.

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The location is great and the staff are very friendly and helpful. And the barrel as a locker is just unique. Some improvement could be better lighting in the dorm room, plugs for people to charge their hp, camera etc and better wifi connection in the rooms itself

Because of its great location, which happens to be situated at the entrance of a street to bars and restaurants, it tend to be very noisy at night till wee morning. I can hardly sleep. Try getting a room with windows away from the street at hte back. Other than that, this is really a convenient place to stay in with great facilities

This is one of the best hostel I\'ve been to. There\'s free internet, free breakfast, free laundry facilities, free kitchen usage. The staff even provided us with an information sheet about what is around Interlaken and how to get around. The location is also perfect with a great view of Jungfrau. I would recommend this place to all who come here.

This would be a great place to stay in Salzburg if they could at least provide wifi in rooms. I don\'t mind paying for the breakfast as it is totally worth it. and it\'s location is a bit far from the old town area. Nevertheless, this is a really good place to stay, cos they have a big tv in the lounge which shows sound of music and many other great movies.