Reviews: emilyeggleston6793

• USA, Female, 25-30
Sweet & Cheap, Split, Croatia
8.0
17th Aug 2013

The simple and clean decor was a comforting. The atmosphere is not for partying, its a restful place to get away from the Old Town crowds. It would've been nice to have someone around the hostel more often than to simply check me in. I appreciated the sign on the wall with suggestions of what to do, but had no one to chat to about what to see in Split.The kitchen is minimally equipped, when I visited it did not have a can opener or a beer opener, both of which I wanted when I made dinner.

• USA, Female, 25-30
The Hostel, Zadar, Croatia
13th Aug 2013

New hostel as of this summer and it is wonderful! So clean and fresh with artsy modern decor. Really good location as it's right next to Old Town. When I used their laundry service and didn't know if it would be back before I was planning to leave the next day, they offered to make a special trip to pick it up for me.

• USA,
Bob's Youth Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.7
10th Jul 2008

It was nice to have a storage room available.