Reviews: julianoyamakawa7130

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 32

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Amazing place! Stayed there 3 times and always a warming welcome. Good location, rooms are spacious and staff is very helpful. Definily stay there again.

Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Hiroshima, Japan

Best location ever, just 5 min walking from the train station. Staff is very helpful. Rooms super clean. Stayed there in 2010 and came back again.

Osaka Hana Hostel

Osaka, Japan

Amazing place, the girl in reception is incredible! Nice rooms and quite good location.

Thank you so much for your comment!! We are really happy to talk with guests! I hope you had a really nice time here! Please come back again if you have a chance!!

Discovery Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

O pessoal do hostel foi muito prestativo. Os quartos era muito bem arejados, camas confort├íveis e banheiros muito limpos. Com certeza, o melhor hostel que fiquei no Rio e, nem de longe, o mais caro (mas mantenham o bom pre├žo).

WE Hostel Design

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Really nice place, great value for money. The only downside is location, a good walk from Ana Rosa Metro Station, you stay there again.

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

One of the best hostels that I ever stayed. Staff really friendly and helpful. Very good value for your money.

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

No ar conditioner in my room as advertised. One of the days that I stayed there the water ran out. Toilets need more cleaning.

We never advertised we have AC in all the rooms. First point. Anyway, we are working for have it next year. The heat is really unhuman and also it is more confortable to sleep with the windows closed. About the water ran out, I wish I could do something about it, unfortunally I'm not God, or Moises or the CEO from CEDAE (The water suply company). I did what I could. Toilets really needs more cleaning. I'm looking the best way of doing it. Unfortunally this is a estructural problem, I have cleaners, we clean it often, but we need to improve the estructure to keep it clean. Will dol it next May. Sorry if you didn't have a good time, wish to you good luck with the exam you came for.

Happy Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

It was a great experience to go to Siem Reap and staying in Happy GuestHouse made everything even more enjoyable. Hope to come again...

Hostel Pisa