Reviews: ruthmil833

• ruthmil833
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
Dar Filali, Fez, Morocco
1st Jan 2014

The Filali family invites you into their home in the Fes medina, near the Carouine mosque and tanneries. More like a home-stay than a hotel, but the cultural experience is unbeatable. Mme Filali does not speak much english, so a conversational level of French will make your stay easier. Includes breakfast with fresh fruits and local yogurt. Bed is comfortable and showers are hot, but rooms may be chilly in winter. They can arrange airport drop off in case you're taking an early flight.

• ruthmil833
  • USA,
Four Courts Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
29th Jul 2008

Fabulous. I called to cancel the first night of my reservation, and they forgot to note it and charge me for the canceled night. They also forgot to save my second night, but I had my confirmation sheet, so they gave me an upgrade for the original price. They had great recommendations on places to eat, it was the cleanest place I stayed on my two month trip.