Location: USA, Gender: Female,

This is one of the best and nicest hostels I've stayed in. The beds were comfortable and clean, plus had individual lights, a shelf, and power sockets, AND a curtain for extra privacy/to block out light. The common areas of the hostel were clean and there were always people around. The hostel also organized social events in the evening, which was a great way to meet people, plus the staff was really helpful in tips on what to do. I really enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend!

Cheers Guys!! Safe travels

Red Emperor Bar&Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

Great location right in the Old City. Bunk beds were SUPER wobbly and noisy, every time I breathed or turned it moved, and I always worried I was going to fall climbing down from my bed. The room only had three power sockets and they were on the other side of the room from my bed. The common area and bathrooms/showers were clean. You get a free locker, but it's in the main area so everyone can see you putting your stuff away. This is not a hostel to stay in if you like privacy.

Hostel Erottajanpuisto

Helsinki, Finland

Fairly centrally located, within walking distance of the market and the train station. Staff were nice and helpful and helped me know where to get ferry tickets and how to find other places. Beds were a bit small and creaky, but otherwise clean. I liked that the room had a sink in it. Not a great hostel for meeting people, though people hung out in the kitchen.

The Westgate Hotel

Oxford, England

It was good for what it was. Close to the city center and the breakfast in the morning was great!!!!

Five Elements Hostel Leipzig

Leipzig, Germany

Very clean, new, and centrally located

Hotel Giovannina

Venice, Italy

Close to the Mastre station, just a train ride into the city. "Uncle John" was AWESOME!!!! Scared the hell out of me at first, but then was the nicest, funniest man ever. Only complaint was that there was no air conditioning.

Nuevo Suizo

Seville, Spain

This hostel is one of the best I\\\'ve ever stayed in. Freee breakfast, inernet and long distance calls were GREAT! Plus it\\\'s pretty close to all the major attractions in Sevilla. The staff is very friendly and know great Flamenco bars ;) PLUS the look of the whole place is awesome, like an old Spanish villa with old dark wood and white walls. And the roof has a hammock.