Reviews: levysara1367

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

I've been in many hostels around europe and The Dictionary was one of the best ones. Located in the coolest neighborhoods in London, this hostel has a great atmosphere! There's breakfast included, wifi in the lobby but also paid wifi in the beadrooms. The staff is very friendly and the the bar Translate is open till later hours than most places in London. Open every night, is great to make friends in the hostel and is really packed during the weekend. I had a great time :)

• 27th Aug 2013

Skanstulls Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

This hostel is located in a cool neighborhood and has a good value for Sweden but since it's bellow ground level my room didn't have any windows plus no ensuite rooms. The bathrooms are okey, but the showers weren't always clean. The kitchen is spacious if you want to cook your own food and there's laundry in the hostel.

• 18th Aug 2013

The hostel was perfectly located and really clean. Right in front of the beach and walking distance from the best Miami Beach locations. The hostel was only very quiet and people didn't socialize that much. I only got to know people from my room. But i guess it was the particular week I was there, not close to holidays, vacations or summer.