Reviews: missfiddles6003

• England, Mixed Group, 31-40
Mamas Pension, Mykonos, Greece
23rd May 2014

Had a fab stay here and will be returning again in September! It's right by a lovely beach that also has fantastic food. The location is excellent. We walked into town on one day and then got taxi's which wee really cheap but there is also a bus. Staff were so helpful and friendly and I highly recommend a stay here.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
Enjoy Comfort, San Sebastian, Spain
7.7
19th Sep 2013

It's in a great location and the rooms are comfy, we had an ensuite room but the shower was blocked so we couldn't use it. The owner is really friendly and helpful however after we checked in we didn't see him again until the end so any questions you have should be asked at the beginning! Best suited if you are traveling in a group or as a couple rather than solo.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
Hostel Pastoral, Nice, France
23rd Jul 2013

We had a fantastic stay here, the location is perfect for going out, going to the beach and exploring the Riviera. The staff were amazing, friendly, helpful and go out of their way to make sure all of your needs are met. I would definitely recommend this hostel for a true French experience.

Merci Sarah ;-)

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
The B.I.G, Cape Town, South Africa
19th Apr 2013

Amazing stay here, the place is beautiful fantastic location and a really friendly and social vibe. More than this though are the amazing staff. So helpful and friendly we love you guys, you made our trip, missing you already. They are also run awesome tours to Frankybosch - don't miss it!

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
Casa Perez Country Guest House, Cartagena, Spain
29th Jul 2012

We had a fab stay at casa perez, it's ideal for a relaxing break, roz and ant couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming to us. The pool is amazing and the food can't be missed. I highly recommend this guesthouse whether you are stopping through or looking for some space away in beautiful sorroundings like us. Thanks for a lovely time and if we are in Murcia we will definitly be coming back.

Atillas Getaway, Selcuk, Turkey
22nd Jul 2010

Amazing hostel couldn't have asked for anything more. The staff were great the place was fantastic had so much fun. I would reccomend this to any one incuding solo travellers. I only wish that we had booked more nights. I hope I can return one day for more good times!

Bahaus Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
9.3
17th Jul 2010

Had a really great tıme here, the staff were amazıng and the locatıon was fab, easy walkıng dıstance to all the sıghts. They have a great roof top bar but you do have to go out of your way to make ıt socıal but as faırly outgoıng people we dıdnt have a problem. Could do wıth some extra bathrooms but apart from that I would hıghly recomend thıs place ıf for nothıng else the great staff (Volcano we love you!)

International House of Peace, St. Julians, Malta
30th May 2010

We had an amazing time here. The apartment is clean comfortable and in a great location the only down side is that there is only one bathroom but you're not sharing with that many people and time is on your side when you're on holiday! The location is ideal to get to the bars, restaurants and beach as well as for exploring the island. Everyone says it but Emil really is the best host ever. I've stayed in many hostels but no one has ever made us feel so welcome.I highly recommend it

With guests who always laugh and have fun and even clean their room before they leave I'm safe to assume I have the greatest job in the world :D

Dina's Guesthouse, Lagos, Portugal
8.7
4th Apr 2010

Fantastic place to stay. It's in a great location easy walking distance to all of the bars restaurants and beach. The rooms are big clean and comfy. I wouldn't recommend for solo travellers but if you sre two or more it's perfect. I would definitly stay here again we had a great time!

Hatters on Newton Street, Manchester, England
7.3
7th Feb 2010

Great location and most of the staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. We only stayed for one night but it served its purpose well. There wasn't a bar but they were happy for us to bring our own drinks in. Would most likely stay here again if in Manchester.

16th Jun 2008

This is a cool hostel to stay at with a very good location. The staff are friendly but I think it takes some time for them to warm to you and it's worth staying for a few nights to really soak up the atmosphere. The bar is a good place to hang out and meet people and you can organise tours from there.

Ars Hostel & Bar, Krakow, Poland
9th Jun 2008

I had a really good time at this hostel, I'm travelling on my own and the fun atmosphere and staff allowed me to meet lots of people and have the best time. If i return to krakow I would definitly come back here.