Reviews: gokaygedik8099

Bayrams Treehouse

Olympos, Turkey

It was a very pleasant stay at Bayram's. Food, people and environment were just great. I'd definitely recommend it.

Hostel Skadarlija Sunrise

Belgrade, Serbia

Brand new, good hostel located in the center. Recommended

Montmartre Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Absolutely most sincerest staff ever. The hostel has quite much everything, it was a great stay.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is great if you are looking for a safe and silent stay in Budapest. The building and everything is new, but the place lacks heavily young attitude within the building; like a weekend break under your teacher's supervision :)

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

A perfect party hostel with most lovely staff I ever seen in my entire life (I've been to more than 50 hostels). I have nothing to say, I had amazing time I here. Definitely recommended.

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

The staff, hostel and bar was alright but I wouldn't say that this is a party hostel.

I wonder what made you think we are a party hostel? We are a hostel for everyone. For those who want to party we organise pub crawls, cooking events, drinking games and quizes at our bar, etc. But we also want to be a place to relax and sleep for those who need it (we have private rooms, we organise walking tours).

A perfect hostel, not a really party place but all the facilities and services are excellent. Internet is quite slow all the time.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was just alright, Clean, good breakfast, well structured hostel that's all no more. Not much hostel spirit.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

It was quite nice to stay here, staff was amazing. Very clean hostel and cheap restaurant at the first floor. Not a party hostel but it definitely worths the money that you pay even more.

Central Station Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was alright for the price.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

It was a pleasent stay, the staff is very nice. Renovating thing is not so big deal they don't bother too much and they finished most of the work. Atmosphere is quite nice. Not a party hostel but you can meet with other travellers easy.

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Amazing staff and very social hostel. So far it's the best hostel for single travelers as well as for the others of course. Definitely recommended.

Simply perfect. Really friendly hostel, prices are great. Quite far away from the city. Greek guy at the breakfast service is great. BTW, they should clean the toilettes more regularly.

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

Pretty good hostel, very close to center. It would be much better if they had lockers and free breakfast.

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I find this hostel very good to stay and meet new people. The staff was really exceptional, portuguese tour guide, the guy that organising tapas nights and the people working at the bar and Mohammed from reception. They are all lovely and kind people. Even though i am not so social, i met lots of people every day.this hostel like a summer village

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The guy at the reception and the others were pretty respectful. Breakfast was really great. Not a place to socialize but rest of them very are definitely great. It was definitely worth it.