Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 40

I had a great 3 nights in this friendly hostel. The owner is an amazing person and seems to run the place Single handedly! Highly recommended if you are visiting Matsumoto.

I am very happy because you enjoyed staying with me! And I also enjoyed having dinner with you. Recently, new staff has joined my place. So we will welcome our guests more more friendly ;)

This hostel has everything you could need as well as fantastic staff. The location is a little out of the centre (a couple of minutes on the metro) but this doesn't matter at all. The owners went out of their way to help me and make my stay as pleasant as possible. This was definitely one of my favourite hostels in Japan.

Yuzan Guest House

Nara, Japan

This is an excellent hostel. The owners are lovely and go out of their way to help. 5 Stars!

This is a really great hostel and certainly one of the best I have stayed at in Japan. The staff are really helpful and made my stay in Nagasaki a pleasure. 5 Stars.

As always with Ks hostels it was immaculate, the staff very helpful and the location great. Thanks for an excellent stay!

Another very good Ks hostel. Location is great and the standard is high - I felt this one lacked a little atmosphere due to the size. Very good hostel though.

K's House Mt.Fuji

Mount Fuji, Japan

A really friendly, clean hostel in a great location for Mt Fuji and the lake. Highly recommended!

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

Lovely staff, great location - this hostel is excellent.

Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

The staff are lovely, BUT - the kitchen was absolutely disgusting with bugs all over the worktop, not enough utensils, lots of bugs in the bedroom and the whole place felt dirty. A shame as its in a nice area & has potential! I left asap.

Hostel Revolution

Quito, Ecuador

This is easily the best hostel I have stayed at in 6 months of travel in South America. The owners clearly know exactly what a backpacker needs! The location is good, the hostel is clean with a good kitchen, a nice relaxed atmosphere & the staff go out of their way to help out - it really is great. 5 stars.

Arthy's Guesthouse

La Paz, Bolivia

This hostel is is more like a good hotel, spotlessly clean, modern & with a lovely outdoor kitchen area. Its quiet, but thats exactly what I was looking for. Definitely recommended.

Chili Kiwi Lakefront

Pucon, Chile

Great location, helpful friendly staff & a nice laid back vibe. Definitely one of my favourite hostels - I highly recommend it!

Hi Patagonia Hostel Puerto Madryn

Puerto Madryn, Argentina

Hi, thanks for the comment of clean and modern. All other part is wrote about yourself assuming things. I'll be more carefull with people that do not talk so won't happen again.

Hostel Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Great location, helpful staff, good wifi, clean - I cant really find fault with it. Its worth going here if only for the brilliant 6th floor terrace!