Reviews: betoalviso5415

This is a very nice hostel! Breakfast, lunch and diner are all included!!!! The staff is very helpful when you need information about anything, and it is located at about 200 m from the beach, so you can't ask more!

• 11th Jun 2013
  • Paraguay

Art Hostel Taurus

Bratislava, Slovakia

Nicest hostel ever! with everything you need and an excellent location, 5 min walk to the castle. The breakfast was good enough and the staff very friendly and helpful.

Hostel Hutteldorf

Vienna, Austria

A very nice hotel, adapted to a hostel. Breakfast very good. Right in the middle of a hill. A little bit far away from the city center though.

Archie Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

An average hostel, very well located with a helpful staff. Not so clean though. The room were a bit humid and the beds not so confortable.

The One

Wroclaw, Poland

First of all, the location, right in the middle of everything, in the main square, with nice bars, restaurants, supermarket, etc. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The beds (in the tube) were quite an experience, sleeping in a box. We will definitely recommend it.

Hotel Efesos

Athens, Greece

Blackberry House

Rome, Italy

Queens Park Budget Hotel

Glasgow, Scotland

Nice hostel, very good value for the money, not very far from the city center, individual breakfast include milk, cereal, cookies and juice. Next to a nice park

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Funny-Farm

Interlaken, Switzerland

We have a great time at Funny Farm, we have booked a 10 bedroom and they have changed us (me and my wife) for a private room for the same price!

Anna (one of the staff member) is one of the nicest person I've ever met. Just for her, I would come back sometime. She was really helpful and as we had a bus to catch at 4 AM she gave us (me and my wife) a room to have some sleep instead of waiting in the reception...

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Very nice place to stay , felt like home. The staff was helpful, especially the girl, I would come back only for her!!!! She has a funny mexicain accent when she speaks spanish...

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Nice hostel, friendly staff, good atmosphere and very easy to meet other travellers.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Nice hostel, helpful staff and very good location. Highly recommended.