Reviews: BrutalLogiC

Location: Scotland, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Only stayed 1 night in a private twin with shared bathroom for around £70. The room was tiny but linen looked clean . Probably wouldn't come back as I'm sure you can get better rooms for same price but for the 6 hours or so I was in the hostel it was fine. Was told checkout is 10 but read on here it was 11. The keycard stops working at 10 so if you left your room for shower and came back at 10:01 you would be locked out and have to go into the main street to walk to the reception in your towel.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Scotland

Vegas Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

My third visit to Bratislava and I would stay at this hostel again. Shower facilities were a bit small, same with breakfast/common area but overall a nice place, very clean and superb location. The girl I met on arrival was very helpful.

Hostel Rubicon

Prague, Czech Republic

The lady I met to check in with wasn't exactly friendly but I did get into my room at 7am so big props for that. Not a fun hostel but it was exactly as I expected it to be. Breakfast was basic but good enough. This place needs lockers and bed side lamps. The shower door had fallen off. I would probably stay again.

Flamingo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Stayed in dorm which was at the rear of the building, no problems with noise, great hostel, great city, would stay again.

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

The dorm I stayed in was a bit small.

Tallinn Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

The common area was good, free use of printer as well.