Reviews: CRLNZL

Location: New Zealand, Gender: Male, Age: 32

The Philadelphia House

Philadelphia, USA

From the minute I walked in, Staff were amazing, I was a little early but I got shown my bed and then offered a locker for my stuff. Toilets and showers were clean, great water pressure. Bed was great, warm blankets, great mattress, firm pillows. I didn't attend any hostel activities but they had a lot going on, even the sunday night. Location was fantastic, easy to find from the Subway and again the staff just amazing with everything. If I go back to Philly, Id def stay here.

Chicago, USA

There is just something about this hostel that keeps bringing me back. So easy to meet other guests, the place is clean and tidy, great social areas, plenty of hostel based activities to do and the hostel staff are amazing. Sierra & DJ lead the coolest pub crawls and Jason and Mat are exceptional hosts. Rooms & Beds make you feel welcome along with huge lockers to store all your stuff. Close to bars to clubs, and a short walk to the nearest 'L' stop! can't wait to go back.

Hello, Thank you for sharing your recent Getaway experience. We truly appreciate your continous stays and positive feeback. We look forward to seeing you again and taking you on some more pub crawls. Go Bulls! Safe travels, Jason Schultz General Manager

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

Great hostel, easy to find, safe area, awesome japanese food place near, great local bar next door to watch sports. Room was tiny, bed was great though, no A/C room mates, you can't pick and they were annoying. Safe were unreal, more than helpful, friendly and always had a smile Would def stay again though, just a really clean awesome place with a great location. just needs a better social aspect, had no nightly events, bit hard to meet people on your own here.

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Stayed here during my birthday, easy to find, great friends made, excellent common areas, full kitchen, tidy quite rooms. Shower area and bathroom clean and tidy, excellent staff took us on a great Pub Crawl, it was my second visit, wont be my last!

Chicago, USA

I've stayed at over 20 different hostels in as many countries and this was the best by a country mile, the service when you walk in the door is first class. The sleeping areas are quite, the lounge areas are great fun, super easy to meet other travellers, the cooking area is proper kitchen, with everything you need. Free dinner on select nights, free breakfast every morning, pub tours twice a week. easy distance to other bars and cafes also. 10/10

Greetings, Thank you for your kind words. We always look forward to "WOWING" our guests and we're glad you were able to visit us again. Enjoy your New Year! Take care, Jason Schultz Assistant Manager

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

Bedding - Great, Location - Good (decent walking distance but a safe one too all sites) supermarket on the doorstep and bottle shop also very close, a short walk to the subway again very safe. Security - lockers in each room great. Super clean and tidy, kitchen slightly cramp but useable. Sunday night dinner = AMAZING, Wireless = Excellent. Hostel staff = awesome and super helpful with any issues. generally all good.

Nashville Downtown Hostel

Nashville, USA

Looks to be a brand new hostel in a great location. Couple of things to note, no lockers in the room, not a real issue but if your put in a room with random people could be interesting. Showers, for a new hostel, 4 out of the 6 showers I took were stone cold and weak pressure... had heard other guests all say this, There was construction work going at the time so maybe this had something to do with it? Lounge area with wifi awesome, Kitchen was clean and useful, Beds comfortable

Yes, we are installing hot water circulation system so that guests do not need to wait for the hot water to travel through the pipe but have instant hot water. Thank you for your patience.

Awesome Hostel, stayed for Halloween last year, totally crazy! can't wait to go back. Onsite washing machine, awesome breakfast each morning, safe walking distance to tram stop, or 20-25 minute walk to down town. great friendly staff, swimming pool & wifi!

Had a great time, Each staff member was really helpfully. The cooked breakfast each morning was a life saver, rooms had plenty of space and lockers were decent size, swimming pool was awesome!

Chicago, USA

Third time staying here, this place just gets better every time. Staff are amazing, from Check in, to the Pub Crawl to being knowledgeable about Chicago. Dorm rooms are super clean, fresh towel change everyday. Kitchen is huge and everything you need is supplied. Plenty of storage space if your staying a few days for food, fridges and a freezer, stocked vending machines for snacks. WiFi is really good and excellent common area for meeting other travellers. 10/10!

The staff were amazing with booking us on a comedy tour and taking us out on the first night. Hostel had a great feel to it, nice to get the dinner on the tuesday and the breakfast each morning. Location was perfect, beds were comfortable and the under bed storage locker was a great idea,, awesome stay and will def becoming back when I stay in Boston!!!!!

they changed the price after we arrived, which wasn't cool. bathrooms were super clean, although water pressure was rubbish. don't think id really stay here again, to far away from the bund and shopping areas.