Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Guardian Guest House

Cairo, Egypt

Great hostel, right at the pyramids, very clean with friendly and very helpful staff. We will come back for sure.

• 23rd Feb 2013

4 Seasons Hotel

Hurghada, Egypt

The hostel was just ok. Nothing special. The bathrooms are bad, old and dirty and we didn't had hot water all the time. Beside that there is a night club very close so its very loud in the night.

• 9th Jan 2012

Rose Hotel

Cairo, Egypt

Nice hotel!!! It wasn't our first stay there and it won't be our last

• 3rd Jan 2012

Oasis Hotel Luxor

Luxor, Egypt

This hotel is really the worst we have ever seen: They gave us a room in the 4th or 5th floor (without elevator) the stairs have been damaged and dangerous to walk. The whole hostel is dirty and damaged: the walls, furniture, beds, bathroom, everything, the beds are hard like wood. We arrived in the middle of the night, have seen the room and decided NOT to stay there a second longer. We really didn't expect much but this was unacceptable. Guess they wrote their good reviews themselves.

• 31st Dec 2011

Venus Hotel

Cairo, Egypt

I booked airport pickup and it was very good but thats where the fun ended. I came in my room and found alot of cockroaches and other insects, a totally messed up carpet and dirty bathroom. It was really disgusting so i decided that i would rather spend the night in a trainstation than in this dirty hotel. The staff said i don\'t have to pay for that night so I guess they knew that I was right when i told him that i won\'t stay in a such disgusting place.

London House Hotel

We had a nice time there, only the breakfast was bad, only toast and marmelade.

We serve continental breakfast free of charge where most hotel charge extra for the breakfast. The breakfast we serve consist of breakfast cereals, toasted bread, butter, jam, butter croissants and hot and cold drinks