Reviews: Mamainak

Location: Croatia, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Equity Point London

5-10min easy walk from Paddington station. Also, you can save money by using buses. Our room was on the 6th floor, with 3 bunk beds, big windows and a nice view. There are lockers, sockets and bedlight for each guest, which is great. The bed was very comfy, on the 'harder side' and pillow pretty thin. Regarding cleanliness, the sheets and the bathroom were clean, but the floor could've used some hoovering, daily! I don't know why some reviewers complain, but breakfast was decent for a hostel.

• 7th Nov 2014

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Believe the hype! I was so happy that this hostel had availability during my stay, with such raving reviews and an amazing location. The directions were great and very easy to follow. I was staying in female dorm. The room was spacious, clean and tidy, with 7 single beds, private bathroom, bed linen in cheerful flower pattern, high ceiling and big windows. It felt really home-like, plus all other perks, many of us didn't feel like leaving! I couldn't possibly find a flaw in this hostel :)

• 11th Jul 2014

Ecomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I have all the best to say about this hostel, had a great stay and would come back again but there are several small-medium things that are a slight downside: - There were 7 beds, but only 4 lockers - There were no bed/night lights - There are no electric sockets near the beds and overall, not enough sockets in the dorm - The exposed pipes on the ceiling can be quite noisy - The showers and toilets are mixed - Wifi connection was bad, probably because the dorms are in 'souterrain'

• 8th Jul 2014