Reviews: rmctmurphy596

Phoenix Hostel, London, England
28th Mar 2013

Scott, who was on the bar/ reception, was excellent- really helpful with local info.

Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
7.7
21st Mar 2013

This is a great hostel if you like to party, but if you want a decent nights sleep or are worried about safety I wouldn't stay here. The door was hard to lock properly, which meant that it was unlocked for most of the night. Two guys in my room were still talking at 5.00am and and there were people running around the hostel all night. The staff were excellent - welcoming, helpful and very patient.

Thank you for your review, we rely on guests to report any issues where we will get it resolved promptly. so should have this issue been reported to us, we will get it resolved.

High Street Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
15th Apr 2012

Been visiting Edinburgh on and off for years, even lived there for a bit. This was by far the best hostel I have stayed in. Great atmosphere, great staff, great chilling spaces. I arrived in the evening, tired and stressed with a bag full of dirty clothes and a 7am start the next day. 20 minutes after I arrived everything felt great - laundry sorted, hot shower, lovely room, but most of all, lovely people. Thanks for being so welcoming and so helpful - all of the staff were ace.