Riad Amlal

Marrakech, Morocco

Very very friendly hostel, they were happy to meet us at the main square to walk us there so we didnĀ“t get lost. Really beautiful building and all the staff were really keen to tell us about the local area and help out with everything. Excellent value for money and only about a 15 minute walk from the main square.

• 14th Jul 2013

Chilli Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

A pretty nice hostel with a very friendly atmosphere. The food in the evening was really great and they were very accommodating about breakfast in the morning when I needed to leave early. My only complaints would be that there are not enough lockers for everyone in a room to have one, the hot water runs out by early evening and that wifi disappears inexplicably at about 9pm every night. Other than that, would recommend!

• 10th Jun 2012

Thank you for your good comments and recommendation. We really enjoy spending dinner time with you guys. We're sorry about the hot water, but unfortunately while you were staying with us at the hostel one of the three water tanks wasn't functioning properly (plus, the hostel was completely full). We've fixed the water tank, and now everything is working perfectly again. With respect to the wifi, you're the first person to comment about it not working all the time, but we're going to take a look at it immediately. In any case, there are two wireless networks to provide access for all of the hostel guests. I think that maybe one of them wasn't working for you, and I'm sorry if you weren't informed about the other wifi. Also, I'm going to personally check what happened with your locker because there's a locker for each person in the dorm rooms. For us, it's really important to know about these things while you're staying at the hostel so that we can find a solution and make your stay the best possible. Thanks again! Manager

The Capital-Inn

Reykjavik, Iceland

Good hostel, friendly staff. Really good kitchen facilities and loads of free parking