Reviews: stefdelanghe7903

Pecs, Hungary

Breda Hostel

Breda, Netherlands

Abercorn House Hostel

Nice and clean hostel across the Hammersmith station. Friendly staff and a snackbar with foods and drinks from the supermarket for supermarketprices. Some working points: - No breakfast included (maybe the first time for me in a hostel?) - Internet is not free, 1 £ an hour, so you just go to a Starbucks (2 are around) or the McDonalds for free Wifi. - There are no lockers. The staff said that it's unusual stuff gets stolen which made me sceptic about the security.

Very nice and clean hostel. Friendly and helpful staff at any moment. I liked the bar and storage room ful of old motorcycles a lot :) Some might say this hostel is pretty far located from Central London, but everything is close by tube.

New Mansion House

Excellent location, just across Hyde Park and 5 minutes from the shops! Dinner and breakfast was included during our stay. Thank you!

I was here around Valentine's day and had an awesome stay here! Everything was nice (hostel, restaurant & pub) and the staff was friendly and prepared to help you. Thanks for the awesome time!

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

There was no airco in the room! Might be annoying with hot temperatures! 5 à 10 min walk from the nearest undergroundstation. Nice big chess"table" in the common place :)

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Planned to stay there for 2 nights, which were 4 at the end. Everybody just got to love the staff! They were the main reason to make my stay longer, it just felt like home :) Thanks a lot guys!

Red Emperor Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

Just great! All the staffpeople are awesome and made my time at this hostel wonderful. Definitely a place to visit back in the future! Thank you all!

Porto Downtown Hostel

Porto, Portugal

The good thing about the location is that it is located in the city centre. The bad thing is that it is located next to a street full of pubs, which could be noisy at night. I was also disappointed in some staff members. I've visited a lot of hostels where I always was welcome like a family member and helped when needed. Some staff members seemed not to care much about people, but on other things. Very unfortunate...

Pal's Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Nice! A place to remember for me! The location is perfect: restaurants, supermarkets & public transport is 5 min away. The only bad thing is clock of the basilique :) so people.. make sure you drink enough to avoid the annoying noise!

SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

Nice hostel with an awesome staff.. Simply a must do :)

Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Beautiful place in an environment where you can relax perfectly, so you won't suffer to much off the massive tourismnoise ;) I was here for only 1 night, but I know where I'm welcome if I make it to Dubrovnik again someday. Renata, thank you very much for the great service, you know how to treat your guests like kings :)

Hostel Majdas (former Majdas Rooms)

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Well... where to begin? :) Majda, I want to thank you for the great breakfast, the towel I received from you as a gift and more! Bata, thank you very much for showing me & the others Mostar & the environment... and off course for introducing the turbofolk ;) Backpackers! If you want the have a great time, go to Hostel Majdas & prepare yourself for Bata's unique tour. It will be a tour you'll never forget ;)

Funky Donkey Bol

Bol, Croatia

Special hostel with an awesome staff! Thnx for letting me a night longer after missing my boat :) Had an awesome boattrip with you guys as well!

Affittacamere Ghega

Trieste, Italy

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

Awesome hostel with an awesome staf! They are always prepared to help & entertain you! Thnx all!

Thank you very much. It would be great if you could come again to have another awesome time with us...

The Groove

Budapest, Hungary

I stayed here last weekend & had a great time! Just outside are some good pubs & across the street you'll find the Morrison's club = a place you need to visit!

Chelsea Star Hotel

New York, USA

The place is good location (few metres from Madison Square Garden & Penn Station). I liked the staff very much during my stay. They help you in every possible & are always in for a joke :) The only bad thing is that you can have some rough sleeps due to the bad noise isolation --> you'll always hear the noisy New York drivers! :)

Hotel Sydney

Timisoara, Romania

toilet doesn't flush well location is not that great good for one night ...