Reviews: USJanner

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 55

New Cross Inn Hostel

A little cramped at times, due to its sheer popularity! I hope to stay here again.

All right, so the dormitory was pretty full of travelers like myself, but that was I was supposed to expect. For anyone on a tight budget it is a very useful venue.

Only problem was a plumbing issue that was resolved, anyway, during the time i happened to be staying! No-one could help the weather, of course, but it was warm inside--and that's what really counts!

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback. Glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon! Your St Christopher's Inn Team :)

Niagara Falls Backpackers Hostel

Niagara Falls, Canada

Am staying on a few days longer. I wish I could afford to remain a few months...!

University Apartment

Toronto, Canada

Hope to be returning before too long. I will remember to wear my shoes when I step out on to the metal grille!!

Clarence Castle

Toronto, Canada

Just subtly off the beaten track, but far from impossible to locate. Pleasant, decent and unpretentious, unself-conscious atmosphere; just what an off beat individual with a leaning toward the unconventional needs in the midst of Canada's biggest metropolis!

Global Village Backpackers

Toronto, Canada

Due to a lack of sufficient ID, I was not able to stay at this hostel. I may have to avoid making advance bookings in future, as these cost money. Why doesn't Ontario offer simple ID cards for those who don't drive motor-vehicles (non-electric)?.

Hi there, I apologise that you could not stay in our hostel. It does state on our listing on hostelworld.com that a passport or driving license is required to stay with us. This is for the security of all of our guests. Again, I apologise for the inconvenience and hope that if you are ever in Toronto again (with a passport handy if you do not drive) we would be glad to welcome you to our hostel.

Global Village Kensington

Toronto, Canada

I look forwrd to seeing the hostel fully refurbished, but I hope that it does not lose too much of its earthy charm in the bargain!

Don't worry we have still managed to keep our 'earthy charm', and the place is really coming alive. Thanks so much for your comment and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future, and seeing our finished product!

HI-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

Will be attempting to stay longer!

I see that you are still inhouse Vincent... NICE! sorry for the "moving room" thing sometime it happen when people stay for long .. but hey it is a good sign when people stay long right.. we must be doing something right!! So thanks for your trust buddy!! Isabelle Hi-Montréal

Global Village Kensington

Toronto, Canada

Facilities generally adequate/good, but the bathrooms need a little sprucing up; more soap,paper and better lighting. Showers were usually hot, though, which is a definite plus. Worth another try, I'd say.

St Christopher's Inn Newquay

Newquay, England

Great place to stay, even if I happened to be there at a very quiet time of year. Nonetheless, I would like to be back before too long e.g. in May/June. Thanks! Vincent L.

Thanks for being so accessible! Hope to be checking out your sister hostel in Newquay soon!

HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

Don't know what it will be like in the depth of winter, but the biggest challenge is keeping the dormitories warm. Otherwise, it's a really congenial place and agood base from which to branch out and become acquainted with parts of the city.

Ottawa Backpackers Inn

Ottawa, Canada

Thanks for putting up with me! Contrary to the assumption of the odd individual, I am not THE noisiest person on the planet, however!!

HI-Niagara Falls Hostel

Niagara Falls, Canada

Would like to stay longer than I have booked to remain, but unfortunately Ottawa beckons!

Ottawa Backpackers Inn

Ottawa, Canada

Have been made to feel comfortable and welcome. Thanks! VINCENT LEWER.

ACBB

London, Canada

I've been staying during a very quiet period, during which the number of boarders and staff members present has been minimal. I hope to return in just over one week's time and form a more definite impression of the venue. However, I have been personally very comfortable so far!