Reviews: lauragilmartin4088

Happy Buddha Boutique Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

I had a fantastic stay in this hostel. The girl's 6 bed dorm is one of the best I stayed in! Huge bathroom, lovely showers and comfy beds. Safe storage as well. The hostel is located in a great part of town, lots of fun people about and the staff were super helpful.

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

The hostel is in a good part of town and is clearly very busy. The beds were comfy but the rooms were a bit cold and clean enough, but in comparison to other places I'd stayed weren't the cleanest. There are plenty of bathrooms and showers, which is a really good point. Staff are good and helpful with tours, etc.

La Villana Hostel

Santa Marta, Colombia

I stayed here before and after doing the Lost City trek and it was perfect. Nice and chilled out during the day, pool in the middle of the courtyard. More of a party atmosphere in the evening (especially at weekends). Breakfast is optional but a good range to choose from. Near the beach and buses to Rodadero or Taganga. Beds are super comfy and have lockers. The staff are really nice and remembered me from before my trip when I came back. Ended up staying longer here than planned!

Sam�S VIP Hostel San Gil

San Gil, Colombia

Can't say enough good things about this place. The staff were great, more activities to choose from than you can think of, perfect location, clean rooms, comfy beds, lockers for important items, two kitchen areas, balcony, great atmosphere...probably the best hostel I've stayed in whilst in SA.

Hostal Rana

Villa de Leyva, Colombia

The staff were very sweet and helpful, which was good as my Spanish isn't great! The hostel is very chilled out. There's hammocks to chill uot in and a nice simple kitchen area to use. It's very close to the main square and other facilities. Beds are comfy and the rooms are clean.

Swiss Hostal Martinik

Bogota, Colombia

Very comfy beds and great showers! Really good location in terms of museums and bike tours, etc. Sophy is a great host. The dorms need to be silence after 11pm. I was woken up every night by people being really loud (this included people talking to a girl behind the desk at 4am!) Nice hostel, just bring an eye mask and earplugs!

Westend City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Really quirky, cheerful place. The other people who were staying here at the same time as us were also really friendly which made the whole experience better.

Silver Central Hostel

Split, Croatia

The directions to get here are a bit rubbish, but once you actually get there it\'s clearly very new and clean. The staff were really good as well and it\'s location is pretty faultless.

Red Star Hostel Bratislava

Bratislava, Slovakia

This was the worst place we have ever stayed. There was only one member of staff who was even vaguely helpful. We booked a 3 person room and were split up. For the person a lone the room was filthy and the bedding didn\'t fit the bed. For the other two their room had a cockroach infestation and traps everywhere which hadn\'t been emptied or changed. The location is ok, it\'s only two stops away from the Old Town. We only stayed two nights and that was bad enough. I strongly recommend you don not stay here!

Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Brilliant location. Had a really good stay here, the only thing that might be good is to get ceiling fans in the rooms. Being in an 18 bed dorm does get stuffy...