Mui Ne Backpacker Village

Mui Ne, Vietnam

Great hostel. The owner was great. Dorm rooms, no bunk beds to climb up on. Great swimming pool. Great value for the money. Showers that don't go all over the floor, toilet, sink, etc. Seperate toilet area. Great drink specials and prices. GREAT hostel!!!!!!!!!!!.

Dalat Friendly Fun

Da Lat, Vietnam

Absolutely fantastic !!!!!! The owners take care of you like you were their own children. The family dinners are really nice and one night the owner took us out to dinner at his favorite local restaurant and then went to a club with us to party. They booked everything I needed and just paid for it all when I checked out. The family is just super. It is one of the best hostels I have ever used.

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

The girls at the front desk are just fantastic, the best, most friendly, helpful in my entire trip through Vietnam. The staff just makes the place so enjoyable. It is a little hard to find down an alley but don't let that stop you. Great breakfasts with a wonderful rooftop view. Great place that really makes you feel welcome.

Flipside Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

The owners and staff are so nice and helpful. All of my busses and side trips went fantastic. The information they can give you for the area and trips on down the road are invaluable. If I went back to Hanoi I would not stay anywhere else.

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

Super value for the money, nice people and great location between downtown and the strip.

VERY clean!! For a hostel breakfast was very good. Beds and security good, but needs lockers that you can lock up your backpacks, I had a small flashlight taken. The common areas are very big,lots of places to sit and a very big TV to watch. Nice that they supply snorkel equipment and you can rent bikes cheaply. Nice to have a refrigerator and microwave available. Bathrooms VERY nice and clean. Please fix the kitchen sink faucet, it is very hard to get turned off.

Hostal Los Lagos