Location: Switzerland, Age: 29

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

We had an amazing stay there. Highly recomend this hostel.

Base Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

Unfortunately we had a double room without windows. The men's toilets were pretty crappy but the women's fine. The location is great and the staff friendly.

Nomads Fat Camel Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

We had a double room without windows and the toilet and especially the shower was crappy. But the location is great!

Sur Hostel

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

I definitey would recommend this hostel!

The Hostel-Inn Iguazu Falls

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

It's a very nice and clean hostel. The kitchen is unfortunately not that well equiped, but we could cook something ;-) I would definitely recommend to stay there!

Hostel Vuela el Pez

Posadas, Argentina

When we arrived at the hostel the room was still dirty and the sheets as well. We asked to clean, what they also did immediately! The Staff was friendly and they also gave us a heater for the room. But they could make much more out of this hostel. The kitchen is not well equiped and the pans dirty. The first impression of the hostel was worse than it was at the end.

Alquimia Hostel

Salta, Argentina

The staff was nice and helpful and the rooms clean. The location is great! I would definitely stay there again.

Hostel in Salta

Salta, Argentina

It was nice to stay there. Very nice and helpful staff. The breakfast was ok, the cafe con leche was excellent!:-) It's quite a long walk to the centre, but I would still recommend this hostel very much!

Chilli Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

We were not very impressed by this Hostel. The rooms and the bathroom were not clean at all. At the men's toilet the toiletpaper was missing all the time. Furthermore there are not sufficient lockers available. The staff was friendly but they were pretty unorganized. The breakfast was nice and we were able to get breakfast even before the official time. But I would say that there must be much better Hostels available in Santiago!!

Chill House

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The staff is very helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

Las Camas Hostel Mini

Jaco, Costa Rica

The people were nice. but the whole hostel very dirty....