Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

Great hostel - really beautiful building and nice set-up. The staff was really friendly and organized a free happy hour and bar crawl both nights we were there. Definitely tops my list of hostels I've stayed in.

• 25th Aug 2013

Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Loved the atmosphere - excellent host with a fun garden and bar area. There are no lockers so I recommend bringing a computer / suitcase lock, but the rooms and facilities are excellent.

We are sorry you didn't find the lockers, but actually as soon as you come to the hostel and as soon as you get your hostel key you will get your locker key and recomandation to use it for everything valuable that you have on you. Lockers are divided into 2 parts, but you can make it in one big locker just by removing the board that divides it in 2. Respectfully yours Balkan Han Hostel

I loved N'Joy for the laid back atmosphere and really helpful staff. They create a lot of opportunities for guests to meet and mingle. The bed to bathroom ratio was a problem at times, but I learned to shower at night and it all worked out.

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

I had a great stay at Hostel Blues. I loved that they posted music performances and things to do each day - really helped add to my experience in Bratislava.

Hostel Skippy

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

I loved my stay at Hostel Skippy! I would recommend this hostel if you want a place with a great environment, beautiful terrace, great people, and an excellent host. I felt comfortable and at home at Hostel Skippy and love the atmosphere Skippy created. This hostel isn't for everyone - if you care less about atmosphere and just want the most amenities for your money, this may not be the hostel for you.