Reviews: anthonylamesa9230

Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

Lockers could be more secure -- some broken locks and latches. Staff is truly fantastic -- especially Francisco and the girl who works, generally, in the mornings.

Hola Nathony, Thanks for the feedback. We repaired the broken lockers on the 2/5/13. The day after we became aware they were broken. Sorry if you were unable to use a working locker during your stay. I wish you had of told us; I would have repaired them sooner! Safe Travels

Colombian Highlands Renacer Hostel

Villa de Leyva, Colombia

Really great place for single travelers, in particular, to meet new friends -- of all ages -- for activities in and around Villa de Leyva.

Casa de la Chicheria

Cartagena, Colombia

Good hostel overall. For price point, basic breakfast and towels should be included. Also, men's shower room was often quite dirty and flooded so that it was gross to use toilet or step out after a shower. I would renovate men's shower to same high standard as women's shower. Staff was great...Miriam is sweet. Was also nice that maid cleaned up dorm beds daily.

Thanks you for your comment.

I chose this hostel near the Lima Int´l Airport b/c I had an extended layover between my landing in Lima and flight to Cusco. It was safe, clean and comfortable with a nice, real hot shower. The driver was at the airport immediately after I cleared customs and was ready to take me back at 4 AM on time. The friendly owner knocked on my door as a "wakeup call" to make sure I would not miss my flight. A good choice for airport layovers.