Location Spain, Gender Female, Age 33

Oak 112, Chicago, USA
5.4
16th Aug 2013

Unorganized, almost no common space, bathroom not working properly (hot water not always is hot...), no lights in the nightstands, hot room, noisy air conditioning. This was in the last floor, room 8, so maybe the rest of the hotel was nicer.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
11th Aug 2012

Second time there. Our room was in the 6th floor so there was noise from the bar upstairs. Also everyone seemed to party in the aisles so it was really noisy. No hot water and no information was given about it so once we got into the shower we realized about it. Not good after a really tiring day.

1st Jun 2012

Nice staff that spoke french, spanish and english (maybe more but I didn't need it). Nice breakfast. Clean rooms, they even have a hair dryer. I'm missing lockers inside the rooms for the luggage. I stayed the first night they opened so they had a little bit of a mess with the blanket, pillows and all. A little bit noisy because my room was next to the door and there was people in the patio until 1 in the morning (after that time they are asked to leave, which I think is a little bit late).

hello Maria all our apologies for this 1st day opening . it'a already much better! our blankets & pellows are alll here for our mutual pleasure and we thank you for your patience.we hope to see you back very soon and we wish you great travels all the best the Loft Hostel Team

7.7
8th Apr 2012

Nice hotel at 25 minutes walking from the city centre and 10 minutes from the main train station. Quiet and clean, perfect for a sort stay.

N°12 Bed & Breakfast, Fussen, Germany
6th Apr 2012

The room was big, but the walls thin, kind of noisy if you have neighbours. As it was easter they made us special breakfast. Really nice staff. Big bathrooms. Small toilets. I'll repeat if I visit the place again.

Hotel Las Palomas, Taxco, Mexico
6.7
21st Aug 2010

I rented a room with shared bathroom and as there was lots of space I was given a room with bathroom. Nice staff. Great terrace. 8 min walk to the cathedral. A little bit noisy because it's in the main street.