Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 34

Red Emperor Bar&Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

One of the best hostels I've ever been in. Clean, close to old town, amazing atmosphere, great stuff, good rooms, etc. The only negative thing to mention is that the beds are a bit wobbly. However, I had an amazing time in Tallinn and the Red Emperor, and I don't say that because I have a beard.

Hostel San Marino

San Marino, San Marino

Enough to survive, but far away from the City and all in all a bit weird. Had troubles with changing the pre-paid booking etc. I guess if you need a room it is alright, if you wanna have fun, surf a couch.

Nice, cosy house a bit away from the city centre. The owner is extremly welcoming and friendly. I shall come again, if I return to Skopje.

Thank you Stefan, you will always be welcome.

Hotel Astrid

Casablanca, Morocco

OK, for a first night in Morroco, though quite expensive in comparrison with Hostels in Marrakech. Far away from the Hassan II Mosque, but close to the Medina.

Travellers Inn

Mumbai, India

The hostel is alright for a night or two, but don't expect to meet travellers or have parties, since they don't hava a common room or any hang out area.

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

Nice staff, but as soon as the question was a bit complicated, the answer always had to be taken with a grain of salt (chinese people don't give negative answers). There is no recreation room but the bar, so that can be a bit loud in the evenings. And the internet is censored, which is mere a warning and not the fault of the hostel!

Hostel Mundo Joven Catedral

Mexico City, Mexico

Great Hostel, if it wasn't that unbelievably loud.

Thanks for your comments! We keep working hard to ensure we reduce the noise to a minimum. We do offer free earplugs at request. Happy travels!

Carioca Guest House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great Hostel with very helpful staff. The bunkbeds are a bit small.

Appia Guesthouse

Rome, Italy

The hostel lies in a nice environment, save, quiet and not far away from San Giovanni (Church and Metro), but don't expect a real hostel. It is a flat with different rooms,one bath room and a small and untidy kitchen. When we arrived we got a water kettle, three sets of plastic plate, cutterly and cups, a bag of plastic sealed croissantes and a pack with portioned jam. Tee, coffee and sugar were in the room. That was the breakfast. Besides my bed was broken and the tubes in the bath blocked.

Milimani Backpackers

Nairobi, Kenya

A begging guard really made the good stay ending with a sour stomach.

Slottsskogens Youth Hostel

Gothenburg, Sweden

Not the best position in town, but a nice place to hang out and meet people.