Reviews: amaiacm

Location: Spain, Gender: Female, Age: 32

HI De Draecke Gent

Gent, Belgium

Great hostel, amazing location in the centre near the castle and the tram stop. Very clean, rooms with enough space and very nice staff. Good breakfast as well.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Spain

Well located, clean and with nice staff. The dorm with pod beds was really good and to have a locker down the bed to put the valuables or even the suitcase was great. It'd be great to have a guest kitchen, I guess there's no space, instead of only a microwave, and a common rom not just the bar were other people go to have a drink. Wifi should reach the rooms, not only the bar. But it's a good hostel, with an average breakfast and I'd stay there again because it worths the money you pay to stay.

• 26th Jun 2014

Abhostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Are you going to Antwerpen? Stay in this great hostel, both Bridget and Greg will give you a warm welcome and inmediatedly you'll feel like if you were at home. The hostel is located to 15 minutes from the central station and there's a tram stop nearby, as well as supermarkets, shops and cafeterías. The hostel is very clean, there are lockers to use and a big kitchen Breakfast is included so don't hesitate to taste the delicious speculoos pasta.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Liège Youth Hostel

Liege, Belgium

A great hostel to stay. Not far from Guillemins train station and the centre of the city either, very clean and with and excellent breakfast.The room I stayed in, a 4 bed female dorm, had plenty of space, it was ensuite and had a big locker. The staff is very nice.

• 20th Jun 2014

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

tI recomend this hotel, because that's what it is, a hotel with some dorms to share with other people. It'd be better if the dorms were not only mixed but anyway, the rooms have a lot of space and lockers. It has a guest kitchen but not fully equiped, they should buy more kitchen utensils.The location is quite good, the underground station is to 5 minutes and the centre or the city to 15-20 by walking, more or less.

• 14th Jun 2014

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

A fantastic hostel, very clean and with great facilities. The kitchen is great and it doen't close and breakfast is really good. Very close to the underground station, 2 minutes on foot, although downtown is to 20 minutes more or less, and in front of a department store and near to an Aldi supermarket. I would go back there without any doubt.

• 14th Oct 2013

St Christopher's Oasis

My fifth time in the hostel so what can I say about it? Location is very good, the underground is next to it and it's not a problem to walk 5 minutes to the other hostel for breakfast and reception. The rooms are big and have lockers and are clean and so are the toilets and showers. What I miss is a kitchen to cook but I know when I'll go back to London I'll book the same hostel.

• 19th Aug 2013
  • Spain

Hi, Thankyou for your comments, we really appreciate them. We are really happy you found your stay with us enjoyable and all to your satisfaction. We hope to see you again at some point in the future St Chris Team Happy Travels

Sheilas Cork Hostel

Cork, Ireland

The hostel is well locatedvery near the bus station and the main shopping streets. The staff is nice and very informative and the hostel is quite clean (some parts of the kitchen nbot very much). What I disliked was that the room was a hallway and there wasn't enough space and the kids running during the night. Breakfast is not included but they offer a continental one for 3 euros. I didn't try it but it was the typical: cereals, toasts and juices.

• 17th Aug 2013

Paddy's Palace Killarney

Killarney, Ireland

It is a good hostel to stay in. The room I slept in, a 4 mixed ensuite one, was big. The staff was nice and even if they cose the hostel between 2 and 4 p.m. if you arrive earlier you can leave your baggage and do the chek in after 4 p.m. (Tip: If the door is closed before 2 p.m. and you ring the bell and nobody opens, insist!). It is centrally located and next to the comercial area of Killarney and to five minutes from the National Park.

• 14th Aug 2013

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

It's expensive but the value for money is excellent. The hostel is located to a 5 minutes walk to the city centre, it is very clean, the staff is really nice and the facilities they have are really good. My 6 ensuite female room was big enough for everybody and there was a locker under the bed. The hostel has a good kitchen and t5he breakfast is continental.

• 10th Aug 2013

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Global Village is located to 20 minutes on foot from the city centre but it is i a very quiet and good area next to the Queen's University. It is very clean and even if my room didn't have a locker, the members of the staff put my laptop in their cupboard during the day. Breakfast is continental and they have a full equipped kitchen and free foosball and pool.

• 6th Aug 2013

The Dublin Central Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

It is a good hostel, very well located and the staff is nice but the kitchen closes really soon and the cleaning should be better. There should be lockers for all the guests, I was lucky to get one on the second day of my stay. Anyway, I would come back.

• 31st Jul 2013
  • Spain

Hi , thanks you for your review. The kitchen is open from 7 am to 10 pm, that should be enough time to do your cooking. We will have all lockers working again soon. Best Regards, Ian

This hostel is really good, with great facilities and breakfast is included. The location is perfect, next to the BART station and the cable car station. The room was comfortable and they provide you with towels.

• 15th Aug 2012

Duo Housing Los Angeles

Los Angeles, USA

If I go back to LA I'll stay agin in this hostel because they make you feel you're at home. It is not far from downtown and Hollywood is just a 20 minutes bus ride. There are a lot of buses nearby and the purple line metro station A good place to meet people in a safe neighborhood.

• 10th Aug 2012

HI Las Vegas Tod Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

Tod is more a motel than a hostel. Not in bad location, in the end of the strip with the Deuce bus just to 3 minutes, it's a good value for the money you pay. The room is cleaned every day and there's a laundry and a pool in there. Breakfast is included in the price.

• 7th Aug 2012
  • Spain

The best hostel I've been to and I have been in a lot of so far. It's near the underground station and many bus stops. It's a huge building with big bedrooms in which there's a light for every bed, plugs and the locker was big enough to put my suitcase inside. It's a pity breakfast is not included but there are supermarkets near the hostel and you can prepare anything in the kitchen which is, as well, very big. I'd come back.

• 31st Jul 2012

Living Mad Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The hostel is nice, well located near Puerta del Sol and with a subway station a block away. I stayed in the third floor in a 6 people room and it was quite small for all of us. There was a bathroon in the room and a toilet in the corridor but no common showers. Breakfast was OK, but you could only choose three things. It is very clean.

• 16th Mar 2012

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

This hostel is very well located, near some of the must visit places in the city. The underground station is to 3 minutes from the hostel. The rooms are OK but the breakfast is quite poor. at least you have free Internet. I liked my first stay so I went back to the hostel the next time I went to Madrid.

• 21st Oct 2011

Welcome Inn

Naples, Italy

aThis hostel is a nice play to stay in Naples. It's near two underground lines, the archeological museum is around the corner and Via Toledo a commercial street is next to it. The staff is very nice and on Saturdays they give free pasta dinner to their guests. There is free and unlimited wi-fi and you cn stay in the hostel waiting for the time to catch your train or your flight. Definitely I'd go back there.

• 18th Aug 2011

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

I booked a shared house and I had it for myself. It had a bathroom, air conditioning, a cupboard, a table and a fridge. The camping is a bit far from the island, 15 minutes walking and 20 by bus (you can take their shuttle), but it is great and has a pool. The pity is it is closed at 8 p.m. so I couldn't use it.

• 15th Aug 2011

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

This is one of the best hostel I have stayed in. It is clean, very near to almost all attractions of the city, the rooms are huge and they have a wide variety for breakfast. For a price between 2,50 and 4 euros they serve dinners and they're really tasty. The staff is very nice and helpful. I'd stay there again for sure.

• 7th Aug 2011
  • Spain

The hostel is nice, near Termini Station and some attractions. It would be much better if instead of giving one free hour of Internet they would give it without limits. The breakfast is quite basic but for the price, overall, the hostel is a good place to stay.

• 2nd Aug 2011

Lette`m Sleep Hostel

Nuremberg, Germany

Many reviewers complain about this hostel and I can't understand why. It is clean, the rooms are big, there are lockers (you have to put an euro inside so what??), it is clean, there's a kitchen, free Internet, free coffe and tea and the location is very good. For sure I'd stay there again.

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

A good hostel to stay in, in front of Munich's main train station and next to the underground as well. In five minutes you can easily reach the old part of the city. The hostel is clean, there's a big variety of food for breakfast and there are lockers in the bedrooms. What I missed were more plugs, just one for six people is not enough. I'd go back there.

St Christopher's Oasis

A bit of variety for breakfast would be better, but the hostel is good.

Very well located, next to Werstbanhof train, underground and airpot bus station, to the shops of Mariahilfer Strasse and to the tram. The price should include the breakfast but to pay 3'50 euros for it is not as bad, they have many things to chose for the first bite in the morning.

JUFA Salzburg City

Salzburg, Austria

If I had the chance to go to Salzburg again, and I hope I have, I'll stay in this hostel again. It's very near to the center of the wonderful city of Salzburg, the buses stop to some metres from the hostel and the facilities there are very good. A good range of food for breakfast, you can even rent a bike or to see the wonderful "The Sound of Music" film every night. Although they should change the DVD because its sound is really awful.

One of the best hostels I've been to. Good located to just 8 minutes walking to Westbanhof train and underground station, there stop the buses from and to the airport. The tram is near too and there are 3 supermarkets very near and some places to eat.